Ranking
Original Post
The TB Audition Organization

Welcome To The TB Audition Organization.

Player Listing

Dalir=v0xtrot
srrwb=srrwb
Ishi=Ishiku
ChrisDom=ChrisDom
Donkor=Donkor
Chozo=Chozo789
CheZDa=CheZDa
Danvari=Varidan
stupinator=stupinator
DaMehMan=DaMehMan
GanksYou = Choweezy5
Chronos = ChronosTB
RiseAgainst = Elkikelkikiek (I am a faggot :3, This is a lie btw)
iNawb = iNawb

We also have an IRC channel, #audition

Audition, a multiplayer dancing game by Nexon (developers of games such as Maplestory, Combat Arms, etc), which is also totally free.

You start out by creating an account HERE. If you already play a game by Nexon, you should use that account. You then create your own character, which you use throughout the entire game. (WARNING: The character creator will automatically pick the gender you chose for your Nexon account, so if you want to pretend to be a shy little girl and pick up cute boys, pick female at account creation!)

At start you won't have any fun clothes, faces or haircuts to pick, but later on you will earn something called 'Beats' which you can buy a nice amount of clothes/haircuts with at the mall. The other choice is to buy credits from Nexon with hard cash, to get the nicer clothes faster.

Now moving on to modes. It's recommended to start with the tutorial, but the tutorial only shows you a small part of the game; the "Normal" mode. Read below for a short description and screenshots/videos on some of the different modes.

Normal (Normal Practice, Normal Individual, Normal Teams, Choreography):

This mode is played by typing in the correct combination of arrow keys as fast as possible, while keeping beat with the space button.

Normal Team gameplay:

Moving on to Beat Up (Beat Up 6-key, Beat Up 4-key):

Originally Posted by Dalir
This mode is played by pressing the numkeys (741 = Left, 963 = Right) when the arrows are as near as possible, while still keeping the beat with the space button. From my experience, this is the funniest, most challenging mode. Tip: Listen for the melody you are creating as you're timing the arrows, and use that to track the notes easier.

Originally Posted by ChrisDom
Personally, I hate beatup with a passion, If you plan on leveling up and being noticeable (Like me ) Play more normal.

(PS: You can make your interface smaller by pressing minus, and you put it back by pressing +.

Battle Parties!

Battle party is a mode where you and 4 others dance against a single NPC. Easy right? WRONG The NPC is good for being alone and if you have a weak player on your team, you've already lost. However, This mode is the main way to earn a nice amount of BEATS

There are several more modes once you move on from the beginner servers, which would be too many to list. But there are event-modes like Wedding, Story, etc.

There are also tournaments being hosted every day where you can win amounts of credits, and stuff like that.

As you level up, you will have to license, which you do in the 'Free Servers'. The first license is taken at lvl 5 (when you should normally have leveled up to 6, you will see a blue button saying "License" next to the "Make Room" button.) This first license is played in Normal.

A tip before you start: Don't settle on easy, slower songs. Challenge yourself and play songs slightly above your own capabilities. This way; you learn.

Links:
For more info, game download, link to account creation, videos and more, click here.

If you want to join, please provide your ingame name.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Dec 28, 2008 at 04:30 PM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
im gonna try this game out if i like it may i join this Org ?

Edit: nvm this game looks like **** (just my opinion so don't start flaming me )
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
im gonna try this game out if i like it may i join this Org ?

Edit: nvm this game looks like **** (just my opinion so don't start flaming me )

It looks like shit but it's addicting as hell.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Need your in-game name dood.
so this is like step mania? sortof?

played this song soooo often
then got exploration of space down on 10 step >=D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7jsyWuUQJg
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
go ahead and add me to the list.

stupinator is my audition name oc.
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
so this is like step mania? sortof?

played this song soooo often
then got exploration of space down on 10 step >=D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7jsyWuUQJg

I guess you can say that but i cant say audition was inspired by stepmania or DDR