Ranking
Haha, it's fun!
One suggestion for the turnframes: If you let it start slower, it is easier to aim. Maybe longer frames later to make dodging harder? Like 10,5,5,5,5,10,20,20,100?
Anyway, good job. The pistol still looks pistol enough (UT Enforcer, yay) and you made it enjoyable for multiplayer. Nice!
Attached Files
matrixdodgeII.rpl (83.0 KB, 6 views)
That would be nice, yes. Here's the zip file with the added ballgame and the pistol mod. Thanks!

@DoubleDagR: When you are content with the pistol mod, either now or with turnframe changes, I suggest that we upload it for approval.
Also, some guy named ShadoBash has put up the triggerpistol.tbm (-> no MP and wrong descriptions in the mod file) for approval. Please don't approve that mod but remove it.
Attached Files
Fluxits modpack.zip (6.5 KB, 186 views)
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_view.php?page=1

It was approved.. for some reason it wont load in multiplayer servers though I'm not sure why not. Also, to be honest, I left the turnframes kind of open-ended in that mod so people can set it to whatever they want.. I do that in most of my mods.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Well, if you set it to e.g. 10,5,5,..., they can still always overwrite that manually. But I'm fine with 10, too, no problemo.
With mods not loading on the servers, I had a couple of problems, too, not only with my mods. It's quite annoying but I wouldn't know why it happens.

And yay to the approval ;)
Originally Posted by Fluxit View Post
This is a mod I won't upload and which would benefit of some improving, but I lost interest in it. Nevertheless it's an interesting work, which might inspire other modders.
It's a real gun (aka "has a real bullet instead of modified long hands") and a trigger to time your shot.
Instructions:
1. Hold all and grab your right hand
2. Point gun at Uke
3. Ungrab your hand. The rotating trigger will shoot the bullet.
Don't move around wildly in round 1; just hold all and grab is a start which make it function as intended.
Have fun ;)

Fluxit, You have very well succeeded in where I have failed, I am proud to have witnessed the creations of a modder who also possesses great skill and intellect. I hope you continue experiencing in untraveled areas of mods.
Last edited by PNUT; Aug 25, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
Thank you!
Alas, my work is currently mostly in real life. I'm so swamped that my time for Toribash is like, hmm, 15 minutes in the last two weeks? Something along these lines. It will be better somewhen in December, oh well ;)
Last experiment was a bow mod. I'm still confident that it can be done.