Ranking
Originally Posted by Idle View Post
Im doing couple logos etc to powwr just for fun. Looking good so fae imo

That's nice Powwr is a good clan. I didn't know you could do those things btw. x)

Originally Posted by Reno View Post
You heard the man Tristan. Buy me a decent internet so that i can play Hearthstone!

Kratos I want that armband

Sure, just remember me on skype.
armband's sound pretty damn sick. Idle you're good at art but like I don't really get the logo. It looks really nice but it doesn't really seem like a logo for a clan called power. Idk that's just my opinion. but its very nice you're good at art.
Kratos did make some armbands. I'm using it at the moment. But if we can make logo for the armband, that would be awesome. @Idle how bout wolf as a theme?
Reno i wont buy you that for hearthstone. Play magic the gathering like a regular nerd
I'll miss you
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
That's nice Powwr is a good clan. I didn't know you could do those things btw. x)

Havent done logos and stuff for long. Pretty much been practicing ang working on my style

Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
armband's sound pretty damn sick. Idle you're good at art but like I don't really get the logo. It looks really nice but it doesn't really seem like a logo for a clan called power. Idk that's just my opinion. but its very nice you're good at art.

That logo what i posted to skype is not the one im working to power. Thats just a practice one. I have couple ideas for power. Ill prolly get into them today and in the weekend. Ill be posting wip's in skype ;)
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Reno i wont buy you that for hearthstone. Play magic the gathering like a regular nerd

That's just an example. I can continue like Fps games, Rpg games, Chess and all games out there that required fast internet to play online

Originally Posted by Idle View Post

That logo what i posted to skype is not the one im working to power. Thats just a practice one. I have couple ideas for power. Ill prolly get into them today and in the weekend. Ill be posting wip's in skype ;)

Nice, would love to see one. I'm having a hard time choosing which one when you make me google esports logo because all of em are so cool. I'll let you choose which one
Is that right? Lol, getting a good pc just to play hearthstone. Reno pls, PLS.
Oh, hello Kratos. long time no see ,since the day of Metal is it? Might as well drop sometime here and make a little chit-chat
:D
Ahahah, yeah to be fair I don't really recognize the people around here anymore, felt quite weird xD
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Oh, hello Kratos. long time no see ,since the day of Metal is it? Might as well drop sometime here and make a little chit-chat

Ohey, you still remember me. Indeed a long time, nice to know you're still around.

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Bazinga I think I quit tb around that time of metal idk

I guess we haven't talked to each other back in that time. : P