people playing: 181, servers online: 61, games played: 135,408,158 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » Help » FAQ
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Mar 11, 2016   #11
DiuwayBuns

4th Dan Black Belt

It consumes a lot of damned time in more ways than one, was really happy when it got removed.
Now I can get a dp in a bet server without actually wasting 4 or more hours watching people doing fuke for sb 20k+ or whatever all over and over again.
Replays|Team PH|trashlol
DiuwayBuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2017   #12
SoftDubs

Black Belt

Qeustion:
adding dp to a private server for your buddys and you does that still make the room a public room?
-----

Last edited by SoftDubs; Mar 20, 2017 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SoftDubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2017   #13
Smaguris
Help Squad

10th Dan Black Belt

No, as long as it is not advertised as betting room it is viewed as private, however, if you want the decap prize to stay private consider adding a password to your room.
Help Squad
Need help? PM me

I know she loves me cause she fucks me in her sports car
Smaguris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2017   #14
Insanity
Dator Mortis

THE SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN Belt

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
No, as long as it is not advertised as betting room it is viewed as private, however, if you want the decap prize to stay private consider adding a password to your room.

What does advertised as a betting room mean?

From what you said i understand that i can make a room named NotABetServer ;) 20k DP with a pass that requested via pm.
And i can ignore all the rules for betservers and do what i want as in my own private server? Thats cool. Total anarchy fy

Last edited by Insanity; Mar 29, 2017 at 02:52 PM..
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2017   #15
Smaguris
Help Squad

10th Dan Black Belt

I made a little mistake there. If the room is not advertised as betting room it doesn't mean it's private. My point was that you can have a dp in private room.
Advertised as betting room means exactly what it reads. If your room name says something like "Insanity bets 20k DP" then it is advertised as betting room.
Yes, if you want to make a private server with 20k DP no one is stopping you from doing so, but then it is your own responsibility to make it clear that the room is private by adding a password to it.
If you do not protect your room with a password or you hand out password to anyone randomly and someone joins your server you have to act by standard DP rules.
If everyone within your private room agrees to not act by DP rules then it is safe to say you can do whatever you want with it.
Help Squad
Need help? PM me

I know she loves me cause she fucks me in her sports car

Last edited by Smaguris; Mar 30, 2017 at 02:22 PM..
Smaguris is offline   Reply With Quote