Toribash
@Lushsmoke: We've seen worse apps than yours, but I don't think you're skilled enough to join us right now. It doesn't appear as if you want to join us specifically, and your ingame abilities are not that great right now. My answer is a no, but feel free to apply again in the future.

@Bakugan: No, reasons stated by jisse and SilentAssassin.

@Huskai: A well filled app, and your replays are better than most blue belts we've seen. You play more relaxed than several blackbelts I've played with, which is a good thing. You really did everything we want an applicant to do(though adding some more replays won't hurt), and I like your attitude. We usually want people with forum experience, as it's important to us that members are active both ingame and on the forum. This is your only post so far, but I think we can look past that, considering that one of our current leaders didn't have any posts before attempting to join. You appear to be an intelligent dude and I think you'd fit well, so you have my yes.

P.S: However, we usually don't accept blue belts, and we usually set blackbelt as a minimum requirement for our ingame servers. We have implemented a postponed application system, which basically means that if the leaders accept you someone will send you a clan invitation as soon as you reach black belt. It shouldn't take that long to reach. If the leaders really like you maybe that can be overlooked and the invite sent straight away, but we shall see.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by Oopyuman View Post
The single player player replay is awesome! I like the application, I'd say yes, but it's the other's decision to accept your application

Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@Huskai: A well filled app, and your replays are better than most blue belts we've seen. You play more relaxed than several blackbelts I've played with, which is a good thing. You really did everything we want an applicant to do(though adding some more replays won't hurt), and I like your attitude. We usually want people with forum experience, as it's important to us that members are active both ingame and on the forum. This is your only post so far, but I think we can look past that, considering that one of our current leaders didn't have any posts before attempting to join. You appear to be an intelligent dude and I think you'd fit well, so you have my yes.

P.S: However, we usually don't accept blue belts, and we usually set blackbelt as a minimum requirement for our ingame servers. We have implemented a postponed application system, which basically means that if the leaders accept you someone will send you a clan invitation as soon as you reach black belt. It shouldn't take that long to reach. If the leaders really like you maybe that can be overlooked and the invite sent straight away, but we shall see.

Thank you both for your positive feed back, I appreciate it.

Also Lord, I have added another single player replay. Its the last one I have, since I tend to play more online then single.
Attached Files
Are you proud of me now.rpl (113.5 KB, 8 views)
You can join me in room hunters right now, we have a server running(belt limit is set to green belt, so you will be able to join). It'd be an ideal place for you to get some more replays and get tested
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
@Lushsmoke and Bakugan: No, reasons stated above, too lazy to quote them.

@Huskai: Yes from me
Yes from me to Huskai
You say you have small art skill? Dude, that head is amazing! That is if it's not Copy/past. Either way you still have my yes
tiger let me fix something... neither of our leaders had posts on the forum before we applied if I remember correctly ;P

and huskai: I dont know that much of your overall ingame skill, but if tiger says you're good enough, you're in

Sending the invite now, Welcome to hunters!
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jul 28, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*