ES Recruitment Drive
Which we have done in the past.With Load,FishOfMan and I think some other guys.Basically if you can play well and you can refrain from being a jerk most of the time,your chances of being accepted are way better.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
guys come on . we really shouldn't ask people about their amount of posts . its clear under their names . i feel stupid every time i read it . this will make the player that wants to join us ask himself " how stupid they are isn't it clear under my name ? !!"
@rainboweye

Well it shows if the individual is truthfull or not . Wich plays a big roll in being a Hunters

I have a suggestion , the toribash forums has a Tutorial Thread so what if we opened one up aswell ? For things like , running , texturing , vid making and anything other little tricks we have picked up over the years .
@rainboweye : What Richard said.If they can't check their own postcount,that says something about their experience/intelligence/whatever.We're keeping it.

@Richard : That is actually not a bad idea.Since you're pretty much a master of running now,you can make a tutorial.Me and Phantom are very experienced in aikido and other things,so maybe we can make some as well.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Alright i'll whip up a tutorial soon and that would be awsome if youguys made a aikido tut , Im alittle rusty at it lol
i want to make a thread but i will post here as a suggestion to avoid making LT deleting my thread .

do you know that game called three word story ? where everyone posts three words and the next player posts another three words to make a story . well , i was thinking since we still don't have a clan story, why don't we play this game but instead of making any story we make it our clan story :P this is hard but lets try . it will be fun. it's ok if we failed to make it look like a hunters clan story. it will just be an entertainment.
Event , Event <3

well : Htourney ? Hunterbets ?
-----
Event <3

Well : Htourney ? hunterbets ?

[Hunters] ;*
Last edited by DarkDemonx; Jul 7, 2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[-U]
Thedevill ~ Moneyboy99 ~ dragonsfc