ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Personalities
Hello everyone!

I'm working on something for our beautiful clan, and I'll need some information from each member. For example, LT likes slushies, difficult words, and owns a kitty. Just post anything regarding pets, interests, personality etc in this thread, and I'll see what I can do with it. Make it as extensive as possible. The larger the amount of information, the more I can do with it.

I'm also not going to tell you what it is I'm working on, you'll just have to wait and see :].
Last edited by fantyful; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:43 PM.
Ok...
I like gymnastics, parkour, Skyrim, Toribash, cats, smart people, people with a good sense of humour. I've got two cats. I like to cook :3
I guess this thread can be used to let people know you better, so I'll post something about me as well

I like Minecraft, Toribash (of course), dogs, intensive gym classes at school, "burning" teachers at school (if you're going to teach me English, you need to know your English first :U), weekends, making people smile, slushies (LT can relate to this), lemons, and watermelons . I play badminton, every thursday from 8 PM 'til 10 PM, got promoted to the adult class two weeks ago, as I was playing way below my level in my previous class. I'm an allround happy being, and enjoy people's reactions to my happiness. Sophisticated things intrigue me, they make me want to know how they work. When I've figured out why they work, I'm happy, and then I usually want to make one of them myself. Just to put in my room, because why not? I strongly dislike stupid, ignorant, soul-killing dumb people. I'm scared of big spiders. (spiders should not be larger than an average wolfspider :<) A lot of people think I can only be the happy, nice Fantyful you all know and love, but I can be mean as well. In general I have a lot of patience, but will lose it when people push it too far. I enjoy making walls of text like this one, and the one in the replay thread. At least, when it's not for something I don't like. I think this is most of it, so yea :]
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Aw, and here I though you were talking about personality types xD Of those, I am a mix of ISTP and INTP. These are the parts of the jung type descriptions I got on both, and they are surprisingly accurate - Hidden, calm, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, loner tendencies, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, avoidant, does not like attention, hard to persuade, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, hermitic, not complimentary, dislikes leadership(but will lead if necessary), wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes science fiction, observer, detached, likes solitude, can be lonely, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, familiar with the dark side, skeptical, acts without consulting others, socially uncomfortable, abrupt, appreciates strangeness, acts without planning, guarded, not prone to compromise, relies on mind more than on others.

In the old chat thread I've spoken quite a bit about personal experiences that shaped my outlooks on life, and since I've been here for a long time, you can get a pretty good idea of my personality(if you find a way to view them without reading through a lot of posts). But most intelligent people are rather complex, I doubt I could give you a complete review of myself(and it has to be as objective as possible) without writing a book, and I have no plans of revealing my character to the world like that

Things I like and actively participate in:

- Rock climbing(no safety gear, classified as free climbing and/or free soloing, though I'm nowhere near the best)
- Combat sports(mostly hand-to-hand combat - I have experience in judo, capoeira and taekwondo kickboxing, though not professionally trained in the last)
- Thinking - about anything and everything, all the time.
- Drawing - this is fairly recent, so I still suck, but I am getting better and I will become at least moderately proficient in it.

Personal quirks: I like slushies(duly noted), I like most animals(though I favor those with paws and claws), I like skepticism, critical thinking and science, I believe that pretty much any activity is an art when the practitioner is good enough, I have an extensive musical taste, I have a strong sense of personal justice( which some would classify as being too extreme), I discriminate by two qualities(intelligence and kindness - if you possess both, we get along really well; if you possess only the second, we get along; in any other case, we don't get along), I'm an atheist and a libertarian(it's the closest one to my worldview, which is that anyone is permitted to do anything, as long as he doesn't hurt anyone other than himself; if he/she does, he/she faces severe retribution), I'm open-minded and I'm willing to change my opinion when I'm proven wrong(I actually like being proven wrong, as it makes me less ignorant). The rest you can probably figure out.
Last edited by lordtiger; Aug 31, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
<---Low-lifer that doesn't do anything with his time but play video games.

Okay, I play a bit of violin. A b4w5 at music. Interested in a bit of sport, cricket, rugby. I have a taste in...well idk games? I guess I can adapt to things pretty quick... Because I am a b4w5. I love shooters, MOBAs (only smite), a bit of mmo, rpg.

Other cool stuff?: I leik art, mathematics, English, German. Give me a topic, and I will try my best to not fail at having a conversation with you. And... I'm just a b4w5. Maybe someday I could make something of my life...

b4w5.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Hm, this seems interesting. I guess I'll give this a whirl, although I don't have a personality of great interest.

I'm in the top ten in my class. I've been noted since childhood as a prodigy, although I never really seemed to believe it. I do have a special knack for mathematics, and I'm very politically aware, unlike most kids in my school. My MBTI score is ISTP. I'm fluent in English and Arabic, and I want to learn Chinese after I finish learning Italian in school. Personally, school is boring for me because it is too easy. I go and look for my own intellectual challenges. Now, I'm on my own; son of a Muslim and a Christian, I'm an Atheist. Quite ironic, really. After reading the Qur'an and the Bible, along with other religious texts, I honestly can't find myself to believe any of it. I'm a loner because I transcend above people's normal level of intellect. It's pretty funny when you can confuse people for hours whenever you want.

But enough about that, personal stuff now . I'm 16, tall and skinny, tan skin with short brown hair and big brown eyes. I'm pretty athletic; I run, play basketball (Favorite team is the Celtics) and I'm captain of my volleyball team. I have a big red atv (Honda Rancher) that I go into the woods with; it's my escape from the concrete jungle I live in. I outfitted my atv with a silenced muffler so I could take it hunting and use it as transport for airsoft, hence my name, SilentAssassin.

I'm a pretty big fan of hip-hop and rap music, but only old artists, like the Wu-Tang Clan. I listen to underground and politically conscious music, like East Coast Avengers, Lost Children of Babylon, Tupac, Mos-Def, Jedi Mind Tricks, Atma and Aesop Rock. I have a pair of red Beats Solo HD's that I carry around everywhere, constantly attached to a black cased-iPod Touch; black and red is my favorite color combination.

As for pets, I've never owned one. I wouldn't have the time nor the patience to take care of one. When I get older, I want to get a black Canaan dog or an Australian Cattle dog (Links to pictures). Although I value my quiet time and I wouldn't be able to live with constant barking, these dogs can be very mellow and rarely bark.

That's it, I guess. If you need anything else, I'd be happy to oblige.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Aug 30, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
Not aiming on a big post like Silent and Lordtiger have presented.
Animals are one of my favourites in the world, studying them, observing, and the dear look of them engages me. Cats are probably my favourite animals, always have been, followed by Monkeys, lemurs and Spiders, even though I hate them.
I have Arachnophobia, which is specifically a fear of spiders and scorpions. If I had to choose, I would rather been in a cage with 50 poisonousness Snakes, than 100 Spiders.

I like Soccer(Playing it), don't really follow much of it. The main teams I follow are:

- Inter Milan
- Galatasaray
- Re Al Madrid
- Chelsea FC

I also like AFL (Australian Football league), though not as much as Soccer.
I like going into the city to by clothes, sports merchandise, shoes etc.

I am the patient type, it may not seem like it from what you guys have seen on the forums.
My family is a typical ethnic Italian family - love to eat and celebrate, for no reason.

I am also the type to spend money whenever I get it, unless there is something I really want to get and save up for it.

If most of you have probably noticed, I have a great obsession with Toy Story or Woody from the film. Toy Story is probably one of my Favourite films, simply because the makers have added adult humour with children's humour, and together they're a great combination.
Last edited by Lynx; Aug 30, 2012 at 01:49 AM.
Hmm well I like long walks on the beach , candle light dinners .... anyway lol .

Hobbies : Boxing , Free running , Painting , Footbag, Rock climbing , Wood carving, Gardening , Landscaping, Bass , Design

About me : Very old fasioned in regards to antique , vintage items . Especialy watches of all kinds . I have also have an impressive collection of novels that can date back to the 1700's along with more logical novels such as I'Claudius.

I can be considered the stereotypical artsy guy since I usualy go to jazz clubs and night coffee houses . I have a few paintings that are being dispalyed in a gallery and hoping more to come . Though I do enjoy hitting the clubs to shake my thang lol .
i like sketching, playing guitar, toribash, stick figure animation, reading(mostly psychological mind fucking mystery books),i fight muay thai, love music in general, my taste is almost infinite.i have a huge cat names ziggy and im also huge, like father like son. i also like partying at raves mostly. i rlly enjoy eco tourism, the kind where you go on 6 day long camping trips into the deep parts of the amazon forest for example, mountain climbing and south park.
Get me mah juice Bitch.
Well I think a lot, probably coming from my sign (Scorpio), I always think about my friends, what am I going to say if someone says something, so everything is quite calculated, I also am quite easy to become sad, and I don't even know why, because I am always quite sad, some friend just broke up recently, very good friend, and it wasn't pretty pleasant...Anyway I like many animals, but my favorites are cats, I have 2 of them, and I mostly like small pets, well not small like insects, but not as big as big dogs, I never get upset, because I understand if people do mistakes, and I did a lot of mistakes at my life. I like flashlights a lot...Quite weird that was. My father thaught me most of the things he knew, and I also know about computers, because my dad knows a lot of them too, not only software, but hardware. And when it comes to sport, I think that good equipment, or at least proper equipment does the job, because I can't stand people like playing basketball in jeans, or stuff like that, so when I make a sport, I'm prepared, I have basketball shoes, I have cycling equipment, cycling shoes, a custom bike, oh yeah I also like bicycles too (not mountain bikes), and I often go cycling with my dad, like 60 kms at once. Most of the traits I got from dad, and a few from my mother. Well I talked enough about my traits, here come my defects. Yeah well my biggest defect I think is being unable to finish what I started, Because whenever I have to do something, I start it too late, and don't even finish it, or barely do finish it. Another thing is that if I don't like being made fun of, I also do get upset easily on things that are like, intentional, and made of hate and stuff. Oh yeah, and sometimes I get a little lost from doing the same thing for more time.

I have the following hobbies: Skiing, Cycling, Basketball, Table tennis, Searching for old things in the ground(With metal detector) - And I also found some pretty interesting things out there, and that's pretty much it.

And some people told me that I have a good sense in music, because I know the best bands/singers in the most genres out there, and I mostly know about Rock. And there was this guy who also told me that I always cheer people up, so I must have a good sense of humor. Yeah and that's pretty much the thing.
Last edited by Sluup; Aug 30, 2012 at 06:49 PM.