Ranking
Original Post
is the economy the worst it's ever been?
i know it was bad when hampa gifted ash 50m tc and ash sold it all for very cheap, but now we have someone abusing boosters with a bot and pushing way more than 50m into circulation, and way faster. i dont know how that shit is legal or how they are still allowing boosters to be exploited like that but whatever

tc rates have gone up drastically and everyone has over 1,000,000tc

so as the title says, is the economy the worst (most infalted) it's ever been?
The economy isn't bad. The rates are obviously lower, but as you mentioned, everyone has a lot of TC so it all scales accordingly. There are several events sinking TC now and then, so I don't think it can get out of hands too much.

Farming boosters is extremely tedious and boring, so I don't really see it as "exploitation", someone is dedicating a lot of their time to earn money and to me that seems like a fair trade.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
The economy isn't bad. The rates are obviously lower, but as you mentioned, everyone has a lot of TC so it all scales accordingly. There are several events sinking TC now and then, so I don't think it can get out of hands too much.

Farming boosters is extremely tedious and boring, so I don't really see it as "exploitation", someone is dedicating a lot of their time to earn money and to me that seems like a fair trade.

the issue is that he's botting and there's no way to actually prove it
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post

You're very wrong. The amount of TC each player owns is not proportional to the amount in circulation, and that's because all of the TC is being generated by one user and sold for cash. Inexperienced players and those who don't spend money on the game still earn TC at a snails pace through public servers and tourneys. The only way these players can hope to earn any amount of this newly generated TC without buying it is by doing artwork, marketing, or gambling in game. Although there is nothing wrong with these methods in particular, the wealth is not spread out evenly. Event prizes, both forum and in game, are weak compared to the amount of TC getting passed around. Additionally, this user is using bots as McFarbo explained, he's using several bots at once and generates all this TC passively without actively playing.
Last edited by Shmevin; Jun 14, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
but now we have someone abusing boosters with a bot and pushing way more than 50m into circulation, and way faster.

i dont know anyone who is botting tc, just wondering if i could get this dudes username?

and yes the title is correct, tc is extremely inflated.

also when a lot of 3d items and hairs went down heavily in price around a year ago that didnt help.