Toribash
Belt: Blue belt rank 1008
Time zone: Est
Name: toribash name Zalf irl name Ryan
Best mods: Aikido Big Dojo
Special skills: Don't got any im just really good at fighting I will post some replays down below.
Previous Clans: Don't Trust Anyone (DTA)
Why you left/kicked from the clan: I left because no one got online ingame or on fourms for about 3 months so I left because it was inactive.
Why you wanna join: I would want to join because I am good and I am respectful I don't treat people like shit and I don't rage Ingame or on fourms, and I just like the name in general.
Other information: Okay I am a alt and my main account got hacked into some one guessed the password ( I have no idea how) but his name was bigdonut and he was a 4th dan black belt with a rank of 300 something, I am online everyday and I also check the fourms everyday I will also help out the clan with videos and donateing tc ect......... that's all but some of my replays are down below hopefully you enjoy
Attached Files
3.rpl (63.1 KB, 3 views)
15.rpl (36.0 KB, 3 views)
22.rpl (38.6 KB, 3 views)
28.rpl (70.5 KB, 3 views)
29.rpl (74.0 KB, 3 views)
Heellooooo! Anybody missed me?

Yeah, yeah, I'm back people, I'm so happy about that!! Anything new around here? This clan looks a kinda inactive
wow this sounds like a great clan
-----
this clan is a sick clan
X3
Last edited by GoldIIIRank1042; Nov 16, 2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump