Original Post
(Sir) Sirs

CAUSE YOLO
Welcome to SIRS!

MEMBERS (15)

STORY

APPLICATION

Allies

Last edited by Blastrex4; Dec 17, 2014 at 08:59 PM.
name:G0LDELITE
belt:2nd dan black belt
reason for joining:this sounds like a great clan and i would like to help make this clan the best clan in toribash history
what i can do for bs:i can help with anything
what bs can do for me:i dont need you to do anything for me
Originally Posted by G0LDELITE View Post
name:G0LDELITE
belt:2nd dan black belt
reason for joining:this sounds like a great clan and i would like to help make this clan the best clan in toribash history
what i can do for bs:i can help with anything
what bs can do for me:i dont need you to do anything for me

Lousy app aside, you ignored the one golden rule.

DO NOT POST HERE, PM TO VAALBARA

No thank you, all members must be able to read and follow instructions. You can PM an application to me, but please put more effort into it
NAME-CHANGE ALERT! Formerly BACK\SLASH is now known as SIRS!

I'm excited for this new change, and will be taking this more seriously as a clan now
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Name:Waden12
Belt:Green
Reason For Joining:Its A Great Clan And I Like It
What Can You Do To Sirs: I will Help Him
What SIr Can Do TO YOu : Just Be Fun
This is not a recruitment page, any apps posted on this thread will be automatically denied. PM all applications to KingRa7en
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Do to timezones I haven't seen you guys in game much, how's everyone doing?