Ranking
Original Post
[REL&WIP]Freerunning Adventure
Run,Jump and Zipline over the streets and sky-scrapers until you finally catch Uke.

FEATURES:

Lighter balance system enables sprinting, front-flips and death-defying jumps.

Skinnier frame and stronger arms allow easy ledge climbing and higher, balls fell offher jumps.

(Mirror's Edge rip :P) Runner Vision in red shows you what you should use to get to your destination with minimal holdups.

Leg power allows you to control how fast you travel down ziplines.

Training Mods allow you to hone your skills before taking on the adventure.

Level Descriptions:

Easy- Streets: Take it to the streets as you chase uke across ledges and over lampposts before finally getting over the huge wall.

Medium- Building Climb: Uke escapes your beating and manages to make on top of the rooftops. Jump the rooftops and desperately climb building walls as you meet uke inside the huge skyscraper complex.

Hard- Skyline: Uke dives out of your grasp and hits you in your temple, immobilizing you for a moment. You regain consciousness and sprint up the stairs to the rooftop of the complex. You see Uke waving at the other side. Ride the zipline and gain enough speed to defy death and jump across the massive gap that seperates you and uke.

Bonus- ???: You throw uke off the helipad. With a sigh of relief, you begin to leave but you hear a distant noise. You stare in disbelief as you see uke emerge from the side of the building inside a helicopter.You realize this is your final chance to finish this. Before uke gets away, dive from the helipad to the helicopter and finish your journey as you throw uke from the helicopter to the streets below.

JOURNEY 2

Upgrade!: Speed Increase, Acceleration Increase, Stronger legs

Prologue- Aftermath: You complete your mission and kill Uke and decide to get back to HQ. You panic as you hear police closing in on your position. Find the most plausible way to get to your destination.

Level 1- Attempted Murder: You suffer injuries from the train getaway and decide to lay low for awhile. 2 months later, you come back better than ever and while you are training, you see a gunshot fly by and someone run away. Follow the assassin across the small buildings and under billboards to wherever they are going.

Level 2- Acrobatic Getaway: Continue to follow the assassin as you flow through obstacles, roll under low walls, wall climb/hop the walls until you jump through the open skylight leading to the subway.

Attached Files
RealFreeRunningEASY.tbm (4.8 KB, 1276 views)
RealFreeRunningMED.tbm (5.0 KB, 736 views)
RealFreeRunningHARD.tbm (3.9 KB, 672 views)
RealFreeRunningBONUS.tbm (5.4 KB, 615 views)
RealFreeRunning2LVL0.tbm (4.4 KB, 547 views)
RealFreeRunnning2LVL1.tbm (4.5 KB, 529 views)
RealFreeRunningLvl2.tbm (4.9 KB, 448 views)
Last edited by Smilies2; Jan 24, 2009 at 07:48 PM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Wow, this is just what I've been dreaming of.
I'll try it out now
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
haha yeah, it's pretty amazing.
this is my completion (not beautiful)
but hey, i did it
Attached Files
We don't hire night janitors.
I don't really like the modifications to tori, I feel like I would have more fun with the regular tori on the course.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
I don't really like the modifications to tori, I feel like I would have more fun with the regular tori on the course.

ur right,
i know its easier to walk with the big feet, but i doesnt feel right
Posted second level with level description

Already beat it as you can see below
Attached Files
FlowingMedCompletion.rpl (292.1 KB, 187 views)

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Whoa, this is kind of difficult... Interesting, but difficult.
Death fears those who wear the badge...
haha second one was sort of a breeze from the first for me, well, it took much less editing anyways.
here it is
Attached Files
zyphendry- Medium win.rpl (508.0 KB, 105 views)
We don't hire night janitors.
Posted third level in first post

The most difficult so far as the name suggests.

Here's my take on it
Attached Files
RigorousHardCompletion.rpl (317.3 KB, 155 views)