Ranking
Original Post
(R_O_W) Radioactive Overpowered Weapon
Thread for R_O_W Clan Members and R_O_W Clan Members only

This Clan was started with 2 people me and kskyus. We were funded through donations and one big donation funded the entire clan from someone i cant remember the name of.

Members:
Owner: kskyus
Admin: DrEarRape

Guide Lines: Don't be jerk, discriminate or try to start a flame war with and to anyone on this forum or you will be kicked from the clan without warning. Inactive Members will lose Membership so stay active. Be a good person and try to help out everyone try to be a team and work together.

We Aim to one day become a official clan and to be the best clan in all of toribash!

We Dont have a Bank Yet
Last edited by DrEarRape; Apr 21, 2015 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Needed to update the clan page
I am back from the dead and ready to play once again!
you seem to be missing a lot of information, please read clan discussion rules & guidelines and update your thread accordingly

let me know if you need any help, and look around at other clans if you need any examples.
i need help on opening this clain with my friend kskyus can you tell me the basics? im completely confused because ive never used the forums before. I just need help on the basics of useing the forum
Last edited by DrEarRape; Apr 21, 2015 at 03:48 AM.
I am back from the dead and ready to play once again!