Toribash
Thanks Thel, but I recommend f1re mainly because in-game he's a total beast. However, I can see he's not very active forum wise considering the amount of posts he has. But..not so sure about toxic considering you said he was a leader of a clan already.
Your right zom, i havn't been active on the forums because i haven't had anything to be active about in the past. But now that I have a reason to be on the forums posting, it shouldn't be a problem. And thx for the praise btw, it's hard to come by these days.
-----
Hey n8, 123udead, could one of you guys do me a big favor and give me the thumbs up to join the clan.
Last edited by F1rest0rm; Jul 2, 2013 at 04:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, 123 can. But Arb and N8x are still discussing about n8x being in the clan, some clan issues.
I approve of F1re, our need of members is dire, and he's also pretty apeshit in game.
I'm toxic go away.
Since N8x has disbanded from our clan, I am promoting Zomfier to our second co-leader as a replacement.

Do us proud.
application
Recruitment Application

Name: codester02
Current Belt: brown (6 games till black)
Infractions/Bans:n/a
Previous Clans: Army, Redikia
Alts: codester00 (i was young i don't think it exists anymore)
Why Do You Want To Join?: I kind of want to get revenge on redikia for kicking for no reason.
Summary About Yourself (Interests, Hobbies, etc): (embarrassing) but i collect rare pokemon cards. Also i play soccer and baseball.
Three Replays Of Your Choice:
What Must You Remember?: the rules no useless post, respect higher ranks, and no trash talking of any choice.

Zomfier said it's alright if i dont post and replays