Ranking
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Your head is floppy. Well...it's a decap replay so...opener was alright. The spin to build up momentum was odd and seemed rather stiff to me. Good decap I guess. Make a pose or something and you got yourself an okay replay there, bud.

I dident bother to finish the replay because i might make it a boom, so after i got the decap i stopped. WiP...
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Pretty nice and relaxed opener, flowed pretty good up to the jump at around frame 420. You slowed your momentum pretty bad there. Also, it would've been nice if your hand hadn't touched the ground at that point as well, as it didn't add anything to the jump, it only took away from it. The jump itself was pretty slow, it might've been nicer had you contracted your knees to give you a little extra spin. Spin into decap was pretty nice. After the decap you sort of held all which I wasn't a fan of, you could've gotten a nice landing from it I'm sure. Pose doesn't exist.

Overall, its pretty basic, and there were a few flaws in your movement as well. Definitely competently made, but there's not much substance to it.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
bump
-----
is the sket good on this one? don't think I broke the hand on this one fast anoff
Attached Files
Z-WiP.rpl (150.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Oct 15, 2014 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Link is my personal Dj
v2 is better?
Attached Files
Z-Mv2.rpl (193.9 KB, 9 views)
~Link is my personal Dj
Feel free to edit after I get my hand dm or get the dm later but I want a clean sket cap if possable
Attached Files
WiP. Need skeet cap.rpl (128.3 KB, 10 views)
~Link is my personal Dj
Wanted the last hit to get more dms but its a funny replay
Attached Files
SILLY REPLAYS YAY.rpl (173.7 KB, 6 views)
~Link is my personal Dj
heres a wip
Attached Files
[M]WiP gargle.rpl (124.8 KB, 7 views)
~Link is my personal Dj
the lift was good, but the skeet looked weird o.o try to play with -30 gravity or lowered treshold so you can practice more on skeet dms

you just lack a bit of flow, but who am i to judge xD
[ http://imgur.com/R0qHnXP ] - - - How to pronounce my name (ikr): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUeiX2bPgwY