Ranking
Original Post
(Mystic) Mystic

Mystic is for our hangout/practice/recruitment/training server.
The server type may change. E.g One hour it's recruitment, the next it's a training.

-=
-=Welcome To Our Clan Page. Contact Fr0sty if you want to join or go to our recruitment page!=-

Current amount of members: []

-----
LR - Low Rank - Easy to get - Not much authority

This category is short for Low Rank. This shows that you are not that high in authority. If you are a high-LR then you have the authority to command lower ranked LRs.
-----
MR - Mid Rank - Not too difficult to get - Quite a bit of authority

This category is short for Mid Rank. This shows that you have been in Mystic for quite some time, or are just plain awesome.
-----
HR - High Rank - Hard to get - A lot of authority

This category is short for High Rank. If you are below the HR's rank that is commanding you, you must obey. However, you have a right to question their orders and not carry them out if it is detrimental to the clan in any way, shape or form, or if it is detrimental to you as well. Detrimental to the clan means that if any one in the clan, be it LR to HR is blackmailed/bribed/threatened etc.

HR's and MR Mid's may create Training Rooms! MR Mid's Training is unofficial until a HR officiates it! The HR will take over direct control over the room.

(We have not decided on our war team yet.)

----------------------------------------ALLIES---------------------------------------

---------------Clan Goals---------------
Achieve 5 members. [x]
Achieve 10 members. [x]
Achieve 15 members. [x]
Achieve 50+ members! []
Achieve 100+ members! []

Have 500 TC in the bank. []
Have 1000 TC in the bank. []
Have 1500 TC in the bank. []
Have 3000 TC in the bank. []
Have 4500 TC in the bank. []
Have 5000 TC in the bank. []
Have 10K TC in the bank. []
Have 15K+ TC in the bank. []

Ultimate Goal: Become Offical! (
---------------------------------------------------------

1) - No insulting! - Do not insult people! It shows bad sportsmanship and in general makes people see you as a bad person.
2) - Don't look down on others! - Doesn't matter if you're a God Belt and they're a White Belt, they're still people! Plus they can always get better than you given time.
3) - No abusing Operator Status! - Only remove people when it's needed. E.g - Someone spamming.
4) - Use warnings! - If you use warnings, people cannot say you kicked/banned them instantly!
5) - Help people out! - While we value skill, we also value Teamwork just, if not, more!
6) - No clan hopping/multi-clanning. Why join us if you're just going to leave?

If you want to join Mystic, look for a 'Mystic Recruiting!' Server in the Multiplayer list or go to our recruitment page!
Good luck & Have fun out there!

Last edited by Kazikon; Nov 27, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
If someone out there need textures i can make them for you
-----
Here is your new Kiai Frosty
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/v6yv...SquareKiai.wav
Last edited by PhilHime; Aug 2, 2015 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ▲
▲ ▲ >tfw not a newbro
You're missing a lot of information from your first post for an unofficial clan, please read the Clan Rules & Guidelines and update this thread accordingly.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
You're missing a lot of information from your first post for an unofficial clan, please read the Clan Rules & Guidelines and update this thread accordingly.

Sorry! Re-Doing It Now.
OMG I just fkin did the Ninja Warrior Parkour O:
Attached Files
RetardParkour2.rpl (669.9 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by PhilHime; Aug 3, 2015 at 09:23 PM.
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ▲
▲ ▲ >tfw not a newbro
Thanks dude :3
-----
Dumb Avast :[ It won't let meh download
Ya mind making it for me phil?
-----
GOD DAMN IT I GOT A VIRUS TOO XD
Last edited by Lotus; Aug 2, 2015 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump