Toribash
damn, a lot has happened since I left XD I think a discord server is a great idea! I use skype though, so i'd have to download discord :P upside of skype is that you can keep it private.

congrats on making it into a video az! I didn't get in cause I don't do purkur very often (sad face)
hopefully he features you again!

I'm thinking of holding a mystic recruitment at 8PM GMT. may I? I'll be doing applications on sparring and parkour, and how nice they are. plus all the regular stuff, of course :P
Originally Posted by cokepoke View Post
damn, a lot has happened since I left XD I think a discord server is a great idea! I use skype though, so i'd have to download discord :P upside of skype is that you can keep it private.

congrats on making it into a video az! I didn't get in cause I don't do purkur very often (sad face)
hopefully he features you again!

I'm thinking of holding a mystic recruitment at 8PM GMT. may I? I'll be doing applications on sparring and parkour, and how nice they are. plus all the regular stuff, of course :P

Sounds like a plan. Anyway, wanna spar/parkour?
-----
And get workin' on that Left Bicep texture. I'm counting on ya!
Last edited by Azalfeon; Nov 12, 2016 at 05:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Azalfeon View Post
And get workin' on that Left Bicep texture. I'm counting on ya!

done! :3 goes on right bicep, don't believe the picture title XD
-----
i'm making left bicep texture now, i'll be done in at most an hour
-----
finished :3 it didn't take me too long to adjust the length and all that XD hope you like!
Attached Thumbnails
left forearm large.jpg   left forearm large.jpg  
Last edited by Navi; Nov 12, 2016 at 06:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cokepoke View Post
done! :3 goes on right bicep, don't believe the picture title XD
-----
i'm making left bicep texture now, i'll be done in at most an hour
-----
finished :3 it didn't take me too long to adjust the length and all that XD hope you like!

Thanks ! can you also make me a head texture of Kazikon's head but with grey hairr, purple eye color, same face, please!? I'll go grind for stuffs and give you TC!
Attached Images

Last edited by Azalfeon; Nov 12, 2016 at 06:29 PM.
Just did a X-Out Flash Kick to Backfull

What do you guys think?
Attached Files
[T] Backflips.rpl (110.1 KB, 8 views)
¿?
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
I don't think I got a full rotation on the Back Full :P

I like the X-Step, I think if you position yourself more you can cork at the Back Full.