Toribash
I totally know who KnatJ is and always have.
Last edited by Note; Jul 4, 2015 at 05:18 AM.
goodbye cruel world
Hello members of [Addicted]!

About me:
My name is David and I'm 14 years old, my birth date is on 9 may 2001. I am from Romania. My usual routine trough the school year goes like this: Wake up, go to school, come back home and learn then go to bed, and that's how my life goes in the school year, but now that it's summer all I will be doing is to play video games and listen to music, but also doing my favourite hobbies: Riding my bicycle, going out with my dog, parkouring and video gaming. Also at school I'm doing pretty good, I'm having good grades and next school year I will be an 8-th grader, meaning that I will have to give an exam that will determinate in which high-school I will be in (The bigger the grade in the exam, the better the high-school) that means I will have to study hard. I am a gamer since 5 years old...not much to say about that. I am a tall guy, brown eyes, black hair, I'll post a picture if you guys want xD.

In-game skills:
I'm not the best player, but I can handle myself. I played toribash in 2009 to 2011 I think, can't remember that well, I have 2 alts, those are: DavidRegum and Sicanio33, they are not ''big achievements'' since one is Brown belt and the other one Black belt (would have applied with the black belt one but I forgot the password to both of them since I didnt play on them for a really long time) but I think that belt doesn't really matter. I really like Mushu (I think I can handle myself in that mode pretty well), Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo and Wushu. I am not the best at these mods but I can handle myself, I am also willing to spend time to learn more of this game from friends/brother or learning from some high skilled players in the public rooms.

Other games:
As other games I really like survival based games/FPS games or real time strategy games. My favourite game series is the Halo trilogy (Halo combat evolved -> Halo 2 -> Halo 3 -> Halo Reach -> Halo 4 -> Halo 5 that is going to be released soon I think. There may be the strategy PC Halo games but I have listed only the ones that can be playable on console.), but now the games I'm playing are: Rebuild 3, Toribash, League of Legends (I've been playing that game since 2009), Metro Last Light Redux, GTA IV and CS:GO.

Why Addicted?
Well, I was a member of OC (Obese Criminals) before, but the clan died. I saw a lot of people from Addicted being very active and being very good at the game so I wanted to apply here. (So here I am ) I think that if I am going to be accepted I am going to learn a lot about the game and about you.

Contact and GMT:
My GMT is +2. You can contact me on skype at the ID david.niste.

The end:
Thank you very much guys for spending your time with this application. I wanted it to be longer but I didn't really have ideas. Have a nice day and be addicted!
Last edited by Kirmish; Jul 15, 2015 at 05:45 PM.
Kirmish, I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been declined. We don't think we're the right thing for you and vice versa. You might want to consider applying to some different, newer clans. We don't think you'd be a nice fit. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Cba 2 poem.
There are alot of reasons.

I guess that the biggest problem is your age. Most of us are way older. I was born 89' for example. If you grew up with those shitty comics in the new century...
Anyway, we're sorry and I wish you good luck in finding a fitting clan for you
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้