Ranking
I know that most of you have probably already heard of this (and I didnt know where to put it, here or requests), but wasnt there a mod for 3 people? and wouldnt it be even cooler to have 4 people if they havent done that yet?
Note: I looked all over the mod section and didnt find one for 3-4 players. Note2:I realize that some of us non-modders dont usually think of how much work goes into these mods, and im sorry if i am just bugging you.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
who made powershot? well i know, but id just like to say that he had really nice idea... smart guy.
- its been a while
TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please teach me to make a mod!

User infracted for flaming/smiley spam/capslock/massive font. Post edited.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 6, 2009 at 02:57 AM.
Okay, I will sound like a noob to the forums but I am not, I really need to ask you something.
How do I create a mod?
Originally Posted by TyRedgr View Post
Okay, I will sound like a noob to the forums but I am not, I really need to ask you something.
How do I create a mod?

read this.
Also search button is a cool button, yea.
how come i don't have the world editor??
if anyone would explain and if there is any chance to upload it
metalkill:

a very common problem/bug with toribash. its been posted a bazzilion times in this thread (including me). i dont blame you for not looking at the 500 so posts though...

basicly, the last item on any alphabeltical list in toribash is invisible. open notepad, and save as zzz.lua in your toribash/data/scripts folder. it should appear now.
- its been a while
is there any way ANY WAY that u can make a three or four player mod? i know that there are replays for it (culapou) but howz about a mod?
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480
like i have a windows vista and what i want to know is how do i upload mods exe.smilies2 sports mod pack