Toribash
Original Post
Flash Card Games
I, personally, love card games. I've just about played them all over the span of my life, excluding Pokemon, we never knew how to play that. =/
So, I've recently noticed that out of all the internet/IRL games I've played, I've enjoyed card games the most. Yu-Gi-Oh! was fun, I must say. After getting rid of my cards, I continued my playing, via the GBA. I'd still play if I had access. I'm still into MTG. I have a shoebox or two filled with cards. Still love it. Anyways, Im sure there's someone out there who shares a love for TCGs, and the whatnot. So, without further ado, here are some fun online card-based games.

Urban Rivals
Urban Rivals” is a 2D browser MMORPG with over a four hundred characters to discover, collect and develop by fighting live combats against other players.

So, I was wondering if anyone else played this. I DONT actually play the game anymore, but I have a whole bunch of valuable things Im Willing to give. =P
Very entertaining, for when I did play it. I think I stayed up a couple of days playing.

Elements
Elements is a fantasy card game online. The player is an elemental, a spirit composed of an element; elements are the fundamental building blocks of nature. Each elemental has an arsenal of skills that can be used in a duel against another elemental; each skill corresponds to a card. The player can pick which and how many cards to use in the duel and collect them together in a card deck.

Each elemental receives 100 health points (HP) at the beginning of the match, the duel is over when one of the elementals reaches 0 HP or runs out of cards. There are 3 types of cards:

Creature cards: These cards will summon a creature that will fight for the elemental; creatures have a certain amount of attack power, health point and special skill themselves.

Spell cards: Spells have an immediate outcome; spell cards are discarded after their effect took place.

Permanent cards: Permanents are artifacts, equipment, or any other item that will remain in play for an indefinite amount of time.

So, this game seems to emulate MTG alot. I really enjoyed this game, and still do. I seem to have a knack for upgrading things. Anyways, its pretty fun, and includes AI bots, and PVP. The card pool is rather small, <200, I think. Still makes for a great game.

If you guys have played any worth mentioning, do tell. Ill update the list.
Thanks.