Ranking
i use to rape them with my Shotgun, Then extract all the ADAM with my giant syringe. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH
:P i spray their faces with my machine gun. the big daddies with guns are easy to kill
<3
yeah, the only thing that dissapointed me with the first one was the ending, sorta gay with the boss battle
dont like playing as a big daddy, or the big sister thing. Would prefer a more badass big bad.

Never the less, bioshock was awesome, and i will support it to the end, preordered it a long time ago.

multiplayer looks shit.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
dont like playing as a big daddy, or the big sister thing. Would prefer a more badass big bad.

Never the less, bioshock was awesome, and i will support it to the end, preordered it a long time ago.

multiplayer looks shit.

Do you mean the multiplayer looks awesome or it actually looks shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
im pretty excited about the multiplayer cuz the first one didnt have, but its probably just a marketing thing to sell more.
<3
I started playing bioshock just about an hour ago. From what I can see, it will probably be pretty fun, so I may be interested in borrowing this game from my friend.

I also love the story, along with the music. :|