Ranking
2.) Will HoN be free? How much will it cost? Are there any recurring fees?

HoN will not be free, it will cost a ONE TIME $30.00 USD payment with ZERO recurring fees.

Mega^ :P but still.
People who bitch that HoN is becoming pay-to-play really annoy me. How do they expect S2 to keep making the game if they aren't being payed to do so?
i actually like lol tbh

i dont know why towers actually fuk u up harder then in Hon even in later game in hon towers are not really that great like you can tower dive pretty much and still get away while in lol 3 hits from the tower kills you making TD harder unless you got 3-4 guys there in early game

still love HON to thou so much fun and looks better i rate them both as good games
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I like both, LoL just appeals to me more right now.

I played my first LoL match last night and I have to say, it's really fun.
Nothing like HoN where all people do is rage all game. HoN is still preferred for me because it runs better, looks better and I kinda like the competitive scene.

I'll play LoL when I need to actually have fun
I'll play HoN when I want to be THE BEST AROUND

Seriously guys, LoL is really fun. REALLY.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I always get pissed up when playing lol
The fact that I can't hold cant deny
Heroes hide in the bushes and it's very easy to get ambushed
I don't find it fun at all

What I find fun is when I enter a match with a high psr guy that thinks hes all pro and I develop a tactic to easily overcome him and then I say to myself EAT THAT BITCH!

Now that's fun
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
I always get pissed up when playing lol
The fact that I can't hold cant deny
Heroes hide in the bushes and it's very easy to get ambushed
I don't find it fun at all

What I find fun is when I enter a match with a high psr guy that thinks hes all pro and I develop a tactic to easily overcome him and then I say to myself EAT THAT BITCH!

Now that's fun

You're being over-critical.
You can hold, sure you can't deny but you could always think of something else to do.
Hiding in the brush is a great part of the game. I think it makes it more realistic.
If you're getting ambushed from the brush, have a lane partner or buy wards.

You definitely belong in HoN though, You seem extremely competitive.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I play LoL to have fun, the fact that you can't hold or deny just makes thing alot less competitive which I like, I can also find 3-5 nice people who actually talk and use tactics instead of raging at me if I die, the fact that you can also hide in bushes makes for great ambushes and being able to run away.
i actually like lol now
its really fun and less serious
i also like the fact that you have to play games to unlock heroes
it makes it so noobs cant overplay op heroes