Ranking
this one american guy tried to get a 'hard to get' german girl's phone number.
in the end he exclaimed that he had succeeded and that it was 99999 999999
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Haha I get it

for the slowpokes

Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Haha I get it

for the slowpokes

Man I'm super slow xD

Ty for explaining it xD
I'm just gamin' man
I fell in love with Arma 2 again. ._.

Tönk

Shits on fire, yo

this little village got turned to dust

I'm bbbbbbackkkkkkkkkk (At my mom's). It's painful to watch you guys do amazing jokes and not be able to do anything about it Okay good news in 1 week I am getting a name change to [Aeon]Damned. Also instead of jokes for once I'm going to be telling a story.. A sad story.

Story (news): It's -49 out side. At 4: 30 am in Toronto Ontario, Canada a little 3 year old puts on his boots (He had no pants just a diaper) opens the door and goes outside (His parents are asleep) At 7: 30 am when his parents wake up they find him gone they search for half an hour and fine him outside next to a air conditioning vent (Apparently the air that comes out is hot) He is dead he froze to death.

Now please post your reactions in reply to this story. My reaction: Omg what if that happened to my little brother who is almost 3 too
Originally Posted by DeprivedOR View Post
I'm bbbbbbackkkkkkkkkk (At my mom's). It's painful to watch you guys do amazing jokes and not be able to do anything about it Okay good news in 1 week I am getting a name change to [Aeon]Damned. Also instead of jokes for once I'm going to be telling a story.. A sad story.

Story (news): It's -49 out side. At 4:30 am in Toronto Ontario, Canada a little 3 year old puts on his boots (He had no pants just a diaper) opens the door and goes outside (His parents are asleep) At 7:30 am when his parents wake up they find him gone they search for half an hour and fine him outside next to a air conditioning vent (Apparently the air that comes out is hot) He is dead he froze to death.

Now please post your reactions in reply to this story. My reaction: Omg what if that happened to my little brother who is almost 3 too

stuff like that happens. rip

Story (news): It's -49 out side. At 4: 30 am in Toronto Ontario, Canada a little 3 year old puts on his boots (He had no pants just a diaper) opens the door and goes outside (His parents are asleep) At 7: 30 am when his parents wake up they find him gone they search for half an hour and fine him outside next to a air conditioning vent (Apparently the air that comes out is hot) He is dead he froze to death.

This legit happened to me once. I'm a zombie.

Nah, but this really happened. I got out at like 6 in the morning and some preacher found me walking around lol.
I'm just gamin' man
dep, do you even quote
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
dep, do you even quote

And what would I quote? I only quote if needed. Working for a mc server (coding plugins) Message me on steam or skype if you want to check it out when it comes out. So.. what's new everybody? I'm doing cells in science it's f ing boring but we can look at random stuff with the microscope so it's badass.
And what would I quote? I only quote if needed. Working for a mc server (coding plugins) Message me on steam or skype if you want to check it out when it comes out. So.. what's new everybody? I'm doing cells in science it's f ing boring but we can look at random stuff with the microscope so it's badass.

Quote 4 fun

Well i just started a Mc server with some friends
(just a simple self made mod pack using Forge)

and yeah about the rest everything runs pretty smooth atm ^^
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave