Toribash
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Very nice tricking rpl.
The backflip had some style, with the way you moved your arms.
the fullback looked nice too. Really enjoyed the extended glutes (not sure of the actual term for that)
Lost a bit of momentum after that, but it picked up during the last trick.
Good job.
8/10

Hey , man thanks .
Attached Files
#YoungSandM_sVS.rpl (190.7 KB, 42 views)
Last edited by youngsandm; Apr 24, 2015 at 11:04 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Bump '-'
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
hi
+i really like the speed of the opener
+ i liked the boomhit at the end
+ nice flow

- i dont like the first kick

in overall a nice replay keep it up
Weird opener but good replay overall
gg young gg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Finally , a new replay ( not really ).
-----
Bump!
Attached Files
#YoungSandM_BLAH.rpl (244.3 KB, 38 views)
Last edited by youngsandm; Aug 31, 2015 at 12:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dope, I guess...
Last edited by Hypez; Aug 31, 2015 at 03:06 AM. Reason: I didn't even watch the replay.
Yeah well , didn't really feel like doing many tricks. When I at least get my laptop , I'll put more effort into it.
New replay
-----
Bump!
Attached Files
#YoungSandM_kolo.rpl (193.2 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by youngsandm; Sep 2, 2015 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey bro, glad to see you today ^^
Ok, so the starter was good and the kick to the knee was cool. The grab to the body was a little unnecessary, but I'll take it. The tiny boom after the second kick was nice and holy moly, what a beast you are at booms. The leg to knee smash was awesome, and as always, another kick :3 I loved that pose at the end when you were relaxing and laying down in the middle of Uke's remains xD
This replay was awesome af. Post more of these
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D