Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Replay2Text
Made a quick little program to convert and translate replay files into text files. By translate, I don't mean change file format. Here's an example of a text file generated by the program. I've compiled a binary for Windows, but it should also compile on Mac and Linux. If you'd like to compile it on another OS, or you want to fuck with it, let me know and I'll upload the source. I'll put together a Makefile to save you g++ users some time.

There's a few ways to use it. You can go into command prompt and call it from there, followed by the replay files you want to convert. You could drag a bunch of replay files onto it, and it will open them on startup. Or you could just run it, and it will prompt you for what files you want to translate. Due to the fact that this was a quick project, I didn't bother making a gui, just some simple console menus.

Download
Source

Edit: Source uploaded
Last edited by Juntalis; Apr 16, 2009 at 02:12 AM.
All you need now is to make it parse "NEWGAME"

Hehe, clever sir, clever. The next note will be found in the Events forum, in the midst of an independent, self-sponsored tournament.
Last edited by Brainstorm; May 29, 2009 at 08:24 AM.
:D
linux doesn't have conio.h file. it's for ms-dos and windows only (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conio.h) so i had to remove "#include <conio.h>" and "getch();" lines and then everything works fine
[BtC]SL7549 :p
proud member of rukeepers org
Yeah, I figured that out later. I just wanted something that would pause it at the end. :P
Sorry for the bump, but it'd be nice if the links worked.I could really use a replay parser now.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro