Toribash
well I dont like the fact that you shovel people but if you start playing aikido properly you may get to be in the clan, please give me other replays (so as to join) since I dont like what i saw on those, we could teach you some not-shovelling tecnics if you are willing to improve
Also we want active in forums people so be active to become a member
Here is an example of what im expecting form your level
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 8, 2015 at 07:13 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Why you want to join MAU?: I was in originally but inactivity took over, however i'm back and playing again.
What makes you a unique martial artist: I suppose it is that most of my moves consists of kicks and grapples to finish the games.
a replay demonstrating your top potential (optional we don't actually need a replay but its a plus if you upload a good one ): Down below
Attached Files
Erth Kick.rpl (93.2 KB, 6 views)
Erth arm throw.rpl (44.1 KB, 5 views)
Aerial Assualt.rpl (79.2 KB, 5 views)
Jump off Erth.rpl (93.3 KB, 5 views)
Big DOjo.rpl (71.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ShadesOfDETH; Mar 8, 2015 at 08:32 PM.
welcome back Shades we are glad to have you
Steam
Ok so here are (hopefully) better moves:
PS. : Also I had little poblems because I have something with brain but it should be good :>
Attached Files
going fast.rpl (27.3 KB, 6 views)
headless.rpl (48.9 KB, 5 views)
flips.rpl (40.9 KB, 6 views)
Flight.rpl (57.3 KB, 4 views)
Gravity.rpl (49.3 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Koalowski View Post
Ok so here are (hopefully) better moves:
PS. : Also I had little poblems because I have something with brain but it should be good :>

I must say i liked those replays more than the previous ones, you will be a recruit till you archive blue belt or learn how to run
PS. : hope you get better of what you have with your brain (btw sorry if my english is not that good)
Steam
Getting better? Check this out
P.S The first one is showing Koalowski's running
-----
sorry, I posted in wrong thread
Attached Files
Spar with koala.rpl (122.6 KB, 7 views)
another koala spar.rpl (84.7 KB, 5 views)
KickIt.rpl (13.8 KB, 2 views)
GS Twist.rpl (25.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Gruszex; Mar 10, 2015 at 08:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dont worry but please put this post in the right thread lol
Steam
I was invited to check out this clan a couple hours back. This game seems to have an unbelievable hate for me in that it keeps crashing and I can't find any of my replays (I checked the source folder, nothing but the preinstalled ones)

I am very much a beginner. I might be a Green Belt at the moment, but I feel it was mostly through luck more than skill, just me though.

The servers I spend the most time on are Ninjitsu and Twin Blades, but have checked out other servers on occasion and I am not afraid to experiment. I am willing to learn, as this game is basically one huge learning curve, but because I can't find replays... I can't demonstrate the level of my ability.

I hopefully this is enough to get a consiteration
I found this clan by 0RIGINAL5 and he said I could join since we were sparring and parkouring a bit yesterday. Well here are a few replays of my "skills." Pleasee note that I am continually trying to improve my park our so please don't judge too harshly Also I'm american and I'm rank 441 on greykido.

I am unique in my fighting since no matter where you are on a mod I will reach you. Just ask Orig in the fight of where he met me

*NOTE* Uke in the last replay WASNT ME. It was my friend
Attached Files
Laser survival A EPIC.rpl (344.4 KB, 7 views)
Parkour Course A Full.rpl (1.15 MB, 6 views)
Last edited by jaredderaj910; Mar 15, 2015 at 12:29 PM.
Originally Posted by FranklyPerson View Post
I was invited to check out this clan a couple hours back. This game seems to have an unbelievable hate for me in that it keeps crashing and I can't find any of my replays (I checked the source folder, nothing but the preinstalled ones)

I am very much a beginner. I might be a Green Belt at the moment, but I feel it was mostly through luck more than skill, just me though.

The servers I spend the most time on are Ninjitsu and Twin Blades, but have checked out other servers on occasion and I am not afraid to experiment. I am willing to learn, as this game is basically one huge learning curve, but because I can't find replays... I can't demonstrate the level of my ability.

I hopefully this is enough to get a consiteration

Since you are willing to learn you will stay as a recruit in the clan. However, if you prove that you are active enough in forums you might get to be consider a member as soon as you archive blue belt or learn how to run

Originally Posted by jaredderaj910 View Post
I found this clan by 0RIGINAL5 and he said I could join since we were sparring and parkouring a bit yesterday. Well here are a few replays of my "skills." Pleasee note that I am continually trying to improve my park our so please don't judge too harshly Also I'm american and I'm rank 441 on greykido.

I am unique in my fighting since no matter where you are on a mod I will reach you. Just ask Orig in the fight of where he met me

*NOTE* Uke in the last replay WASNT ME. It was my friend

Welcome to MAU I hope we could spar/parkour some day , btw I would like to see a replay in wich you show your `unique fighting´
Steam