Toribash
Original Post
Hello, I'm Busngi
Hello fellow toribash players. I've been playing this game for like 3 years with tons of alt accounts, I have them most worst memory. And yeah, I'm back cause of my friend reminded me the game toribash. So when I played again I got addicted to it again. I've stopped playing toribash for like tons of months or a year almost, and yeah. Here I am back again waking up early just to play multiplayer mode in toribash and play with my friends. My previous accounts (that I have forgotten) was Noobv, enexen (which I just played for like 3 months) and yeah that's all. Good day/night!

-Busngi

Peace!
Welcome back man. Have fun!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Hi hello! Welcome back to Toribash! If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or any other Help Squad member. Glad to see you back, have a good one!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hey, I know we already talked but welcome back. Feel free to message me on Discord some more etc etc.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Hey, I know we already talked but welcome back. Feel free to message me on Discord some more etc etc.

Mhm k thanks!