Ranking
can you please do a version without that modded body,,, i jump and just get pulled back down by th feet..
CSarge, that's why you need to learn how to jump farther. this modification to the body allows easier running and stability for your tori, and without it, most beginners couldn't play it without constant replaying. and nobody wants that
We don't hire night janitors.
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
My codename is Grendel. My job is to kill the evil professor U Ke who wants to acquire world domination with a devastating virus. I've followed him into his headquarter, but when I haste onto the rooftop I see him fly away with a chopper.
I activate my last energy reserves and run towards the edge of the building. I jump - and catch the cold metal of the helicopter. Joy permeates me as I climb into the rattling machine, finally I'll be done with my mission.
There I see U Ke, surprised about my appearance. With all the force I'm able to apply I kick him into the chest. He stumbles backwards, but my powerful attack also pushes me out of the vital vehicle. But that doesn't matter now, I've fulfilled my duty. The last thing I see before crashing into the ground is U Ke, SWINGING BACK INTO THE HELICOPTER.

LOLOLOL man uke's like the Zohan with those skills... nice replay.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Journey 2 Begins

Posted First level which is a prologue of journey 2 and the conclusion to journey 1.

Also includes upgraded balance system (which has smaller feet for those people complaining about the feet and some other changes which you can't really experience in this level.)

Enjoy!

Level 1 coming soon
Attached Files
BetterLanding.rpl (35.9 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Smilies2; Jan 3, 2009 at 01:13 AM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

I am only a noob and brownbelt and i have made the easy one to the end... Im proud of myself...

No DM, doesnt look cool, - fail, but at least i made it
FreerunningEASY_rado1100-fail.rpl

Am i gonna get a cookie?

That level 2 prologue is really cool. Whats gonna the lore be in lvl 2 ?
And... ehm... Do 14 millions damage to me in l2prologue matter? xD

Maybe it would be good to use some edited version of ko.lua script. I dont think tori doesnt feel pain... :/
Last edited by rado1100; Jan 3, 2009 at 09:44 PM.
Just owned journey 1 lvl 2

Freerunningmed-rado1100.rpl

And it looks a lot more cool xD I am gonna try the Hard one, then ill wait for next lvls from J2...

@NI) 1 W4 I\I I\I /-\ T3H C000 I( 1333 C0Z 1I\/I U8Er U8Er 1337

(i hope you do understand its a joke, im not that kind of a dumbass)
Lvl 2 seems to be senseless to me. There is nothing to do than slide.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube