ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Farthest distance away from Uke?
I'm not sure if there is a record for this or if there is any possible way to record this, but none the less I'm going to see if I can contribute. The main point of it is how far I can travel backwards within the limit, and not fowards.

The stats are default and I did my best to get away from uke within the 500 frames that I set for myself.
Attached Files
GetAwayFromUke.rpl (43.9 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by TomWanks; Aug 20, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
I think this would count towards the furthest distance traveled in 500 frames
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
But the thing is I travel backwards away from uke. Pretty much all distance records are towards Uke, which is a completely different direction.
Still counts as distance traveled in 500 frames, you're just moving in a different direction. There's no rule for that record stating it has to be towards uke
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
It is not a record
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010