Ranking
Original Post
[Ascend] Unwanted/Unnecessary/Old Threads Dump! [Info about is on last post]
Alright, so some of you might have seen the recruitment thread and wondered why there's a (temporary) on the name. Well, Rhae and I have talked about making a few changes for the clan since we're now official. Things like recruitment, rules, ranks, etc... maybe even the logo and banners. So, I made this thread to have the members informed and updated once we've discussed these changes. Opinions are welcome. Check this thread every once in a while for new posts. Thanks.
-------------------------------------------

This is where all the old, unwanted, and unnecessary threads go to avoid eyesores for us clan board moderators (seeing that are a loooot of deleted threads cluttering about). So yeah, I've decided to merge them all in this thread so that others can also look at the threads and marvel in all their glory or shittyness :v.

Note: By unnecessary I mean like, the Clan War Archives. We don't need that anymore due to the new clan war system, so better dump it here!
By old I mean threads that ARE old and abandoned, and actually does not have a lot of posts and is not memorable, so yeah I think some exceptions here are the old market thread and art thread.
By unwanted I mean things that are total garbage or a useless post.

Happy dumping clan mods/leaders!

[I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHY THE SUPPOSED "FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD IS ON THE LAST WTF BUT EH ~RHAEMOND]
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 21, 2015 at 04:56 AM.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Eh, better to talk these long matters on the IRC, tell me if you're gonna be on, and i'll be there.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
just a small teeny tiny update: since Rhae's remaking the banner with the moto: "Ascend to Valhalla where the brave may live forever", I suggest we use the name "Valhalla" as the server name for our in-game hangout. sounds kinda cool, huh? like, "guys lets play some abd! jo Valhalla" or "lets host a tourney on Valhalla" lawl. anywayssss.. what do you guys think?
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
I honestly dont think its fit, valhalla meaning 'the hall of the slain'.

Edit: In turn i purpose we use 'Ascend high upon which heights we lead our pride''

Im also a writer i didnt look up the meaning to valhalla im an avid researcher of norse and egyptian gods, i can also help reverse our story

hop on irc nev
Last edited by swiftone1; Oct 11, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Wombo Combooooooo
ahhh.. yeah, just read that on wikipedia.. haha.. still sounds cool if you dont know the meaning though.. derp XD
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
swiftone1: I don't mind changing it, I chose the Valhalla because it seem fit with the story, coming from a different plain otherworldly beings that fight well, I am an atheist so I don't know much about religion, but I imagine that since haven has the "thall shall not kill" rule, they probably keep there fighters elsewhere no mater how good there cause was, an example from Bible would be Moses defied God once and he was not permitted into the Promise Land. We can call it Purgatory if not Valhalla, or the Fluffypuffyhappymuffincolorfulrainbow zone as far as I care.
Last edited by Desiderius; Oct 11, 2013 at 08:55 PM.
Ahaha..banner changed, Des told me a new system of recruiting and stuff, he snipes out the good guys and make them apply, makes an [Ascend] school to pick them out, that kind of jist, so I think that's cool.

Swiftone also told me that this clan should establish a "council" where the trusted people will vote for the new apps, that sound good? Both systems are compatible I think.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
the council wouldnt just decide on people getting in but play a heavy role on all the decisions made in the clan like events, wars, ect ect
Wombo Combooooooo
Yeah, that, thanks for elaborating more on that bro.
I won't make anyone apply, lol don't say it like that your making it sound like I am gonna blackmail people , its gonna be an open thread for all were we gonna have events for new players which will help them learn about the game and for old players who wish to get to know us and a point system which is there to keep people motivated also it can help the "council" in its decision. Once the player feels ready to join the clan he may ask permission to pass "The Gate" and ascend, then he can try to apply with or without the permission of the gatekeeper (me and maybe others) the only difference is that with permission from gatekeepers improves its chance with the council.
In case the council rejects someone hes welcome to "The Gate" to train some more and improve its chance.
I will give more details on my point system and all when I gonna open the thread, maybe next week depending when they gonna build my new pc.