Ranking
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Who's better at harassing in midlane, Caitlyn or Brand?

Brand. Cait's range is a plus, but Brand has the advantage of harder hits and more consistent cc. I have yet to see a cait harass as well as a brand.

Although I have yet to see either do a better harass than fizz.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
brand is probably one of the best mages for the lane, his power is on the lane, then he starts to fall althought a good ulti can change a lot.

And cait mid? just go bot with a support lol.

Fivah i can start the ranked with you but im currently having some internet issues, you can even see by my match history that lately i am having bad scores ( althought im still positive kd ) cause of the internet.

Dunno when it is going to be fixed.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Dec 12, 2011 at 09:41 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
brand is probably one of the best mages for the lane, his power is on the lane, then he starts to fall althought a good ulti can change a lot.

Fivah i can start the ranked with you but im currently having some internet issues, you can even see by my match history that lately i am having bad scores ( althought im still positive kd ) cause of the internet.

Found two amazing players, they were banned before for something I forgot what it was(Wasn't anything serious, they were trolling or something). Gonna hang around with those two and see if I can get any better, and see if they would like to also make a team sometime in the future.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLO
#brands lategame is facerolling. almost all hist abilities are aoe´s and combo eachother + his completely retarded ult.
the only real + he got in laningphase is his passive (compared to other strong ap carries)

but as far as i know you are the one playing him glasscannon rabadons first
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
yea i'd like to start up a team with a few friends who are good if not better.

Originally Posted by IamnotFivah View Post
Anymore EU west players around? I'd like to start practicing for ranked matches(Strategies etc) then possibility get a team up and running after a while. It would be alot easier if there were people I could coordinate with rather than random players who just run around on their lonesome and dont help in teamfights.

I'm EU West, I'd love to join, add SoulSkrix and aslong as I get to play Morde I'll fucking push those lanes
-----
Oh and I also found 1 awesome person who plays as Nocturne, I just push/harrass the lane and he sits in bushes gettin XP, if 1 of them (or 2) are stupid enough to try kill me he pops up and owns them with me

(Strategy Varies)

Oh and I think you should choose Morde for harassing xD
He is built to harass and push a lane whilst doing pretty awesome in teamfights if he has his shield charged to soak up the early damage
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 12, 2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I'm EU West, I'd love to join, add SoulSkrix and aslong as I get to play Morde I'll fucking push those lanes
-----
Oh and I also found 1 awesome person who plays as Nocturne, I just push/harrass the lane and he sits in bushes gettin XP, if 1 of them (or 2) are stupid enough to try kill me he pops up and owns them with me

(Strategy Varies)

Oh and I think you should choose Morde for harassing xD
He is built to harass and push a lane whilst doing pretty awesome in teamfights if he has his shield charged to soak up the early damage

Just get some magic resi, ignore him in team fights and you almost won't notice him. He's just good in low lvl since 80% will just buy dmg items.

Edit: I mean Mordekaiser of course
Last edited by Chreeys; Dec 12, 2011 at 05:56 PM.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
I stopped playing for a few months. Should I bother picking it up again or are people in this game still retarded?
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLO
#brands lategame is facerolling. almost all hist abilities are aoe´s and combo eachother + his completely retarded ult.
the only real + he got in laningphase is his passive (compared to other strong ap carries)

but as far as i know you are the one playing him glasscannon rabadons first

But compared to other mages he falls to the late game. At least i feel like it since brand has high cdrs and his powers can be dodged ( with the exception of the ulti where the person hit needs to go away to prevent bounce ).

also im not saying he isnt bad, brand is a great champ IMO.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Nyetin View Post
I stopped playing for a few months. Should I bother picking it up again or are people in this game still retarded?

Fuck it, I'm getting it again. What's the new meta? Last time I played it was slowly turning into Jungle, AP top, AD range mid, Support AD bot. Is it still like that?