ES Recruitment Drive
Played a game with two spanish/brazillian/somesortofhispanic people duo queued.

The viktor was decent, played well. The sivir rushed a frozen mallet. Not all that bad, except she finished it, and only it, 30 minutes it. And she complained about people being too tanky. We (meaning me and the other 2 people) told her to buy actual damage items. Viktor chipped in his two cents by saying "surivivability is damage..."

Why can't South America have it's own servers?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
First off;
That's why you use Exhaust / Smite for jungle.
You don't need flash. You are lee sin. Wards are 75g flashes.
Ghost is also pretty shit. Sure, the speed boost is awesome, but it also increases the amount you get slowed by. Flash is the much better counter-part if you really want it. Flash, ult them from saftey.

Second;
First blood because no one expected it. Not really worth it, not having a guaranteed dragon / baron. "No smite, Not safe".
Also, how many times have you had blue / red stolen due to a smite.
Added: Smite damage is huge at the early levels. Gets you that red so much faster.

Third;
I assume your starting item would be cloth /5 or boots/3 or vamp sceptre. That already shows you are jungle. (or solo top, but enemy team will call ss.)

Fourth;
Ignite instead of exhaust is a bad choice on a bruiser. You are there to work as a tank / off tank, shut people down, be it sticking on a carry and forcing them out, or exhausting them to shut them down. Leave ignite to the AP carrys. With ranged AD dropping exhaust at the minute for Cleanse. And Supports dropping CV for heal. Warding and shutting down just made lee sins job much more important. Seeing as that is what he does well. (Other than owning everyone)

Source: 130~ games as Lee Sin.

Now that i think about it exhaust would be good but his slow is all you really need.
If your doing baron or dragon, sure flash helps but its not necessary. If you are being interrupted at baron then you chose a bad time because atleast 3 enemies should be dead and the others should be on minimap. Dragon doesn't need smite if you use lees passive correctly.
Thirdly, they have no way of knowing unless they see you. Derp. Your jungling and its easy to avoide them.
4th id prolly go exhaust and flash
source a reasonable brain not just repeating tactics for ~130 games
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Now that i think about it exhaust would be good but his slow is all you really need.
If your doing baron or dragon, sure flash helps but its not necessary. If you are being interrupted at baron then you chose a bad time because atleast 3 enemies should be dead and the others should be on minimap. Dragon doesn't need smite if you use lees passive correctly.
Thirdly, they have no way of knowing unless they see you. Derp. Your jungling and its easy to avoide them.

"source a reasonable brain not just repeating tactics for ~130 games"
I see. So just like I can be mentally good at chess, but cannot play it in real life.
Theres a thing called experince.

Lee Sin's passive. 50% bonus attack speed for the next 2 moves after using a move.
Dragon debuff. Attack speed slow.

Not quite sure where you are going with this.

Also. I wonder why Pros take smite. Oh wait... Its USEFUL in the jungle.

TL : DR. You don't know about jungling. Stick to a lane.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post

Now let me point out your flaws unless you're level 3 and playing with the same levels.

Regarding baron or dragon - If the enemy team has ANY SENSE AT ALL they will have both of them warded. If they also have any sense they will have a jungler, who, since I imagine will be somewhat smart, will have smite. You start baron or dragon, jungler comes along and STEALS it when it's low HP and you can't do anything about it because as, for example, a Lee Sin at level 10 getting Dragon, the most DPS you put out in one second is probably 200~ while smite would deal 1000~. It doesn't matter if 4 of them are dead, if the jungler or ANY of them is up and they have a ward on the point then there is a huge chance of it getting stolen.

Saying that Dragon shouldn't be a problem if you know how to Lee Sin's passive is stupid because getting Dragon with any jungler is not a problem, it doesn't matter if you can take it's health down if it get's stolen by someone using smite. Also, you should be getting Dragon at level 7 max with Lee Sin.

Lee Sin doesn't need anything except Smite and Ghost/Flash because he already has a skillshot slow(with red) that allows him to close the gap between anybody your ganking. He then has an AoE slow, a jump towards wards/allies and if ganking at level 6, a huge knockback.

When you start playing ranked, or against a decent pre-made or coordinated team you will get counter jungled at level 1 and you will have wards set up in your jungle for the enemy jungler to counter you, take mobs for decreased exp and steal buffs.

Please, just trust the majority of us when we say that just because you can jungle with Lee Sin, doesn't mean you should, because it makes it A LOT worse, or more over useless compared to a real jungler using smite.
No smite = raging teammates asking why baron got stolen.

Oh, and one dragon or baron outweighs all the successful early game ganks you claim. NUMBA WAN PRO TACTIC
Last edited by Numbers; Jan 13, 2012 at 01:07 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
My favourite argument was:
they first of all dont think im even playing because im not laning

and

Not even coop bots would be dumb enough to believe 'lol our lee afk'. Not to mention cv. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Are you playing at pre-10th level and your enemies don't have it unlocked?

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
That is the whole point. "RIP"... Rest In peace....

changing the topic...

i didnt noticed on the rip :o

also is shen getting buffed? i heard he is.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
My favourite argument was:

and

Not even coop bots would be dumb enough to believe 'lol our lee afk'. Not to mention cv. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Are you playing at pre-10th level and your enemies don't have it unlocked?

You would be surprised, since I don't have smite it's pretty convincing. Also nobody uses cv unless support, not many play support hubbing
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
No smite = raging teammates asking why baron got stolen.

Oh, and one dragon or baron outweighs all the successful early game ganks you claim. NUMBA WAN PRO TACTIC

You guys still don't know my point, the game doesn't get to the point were we need to baron 90% of the time because im fed from ganking. btw dragon isnt a necessity and if you need it so bad do it with a teammate if you have to. Ive seen plenty of teams baron without a jungler, just tell everyone to save their burst for 1500 or lower hp
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Now let me point out your flaws unless you're level 3 and playing with the same levels.

Regarding baron or dragon - If the enemy team has ANY SENSE AT ALL they will have both of them warded. If they also have any sense they will have a jungler, who, since I imagine will be somewhat smart, will have smite. You start baron or dragon, jungler comes along and STEALS it when it's low HP and you can't do anything about it because as, for example, a Lee Sin at level 10 getting Dragon, the most DPS you put out in one second is probably 200~ while smite would deal 1000~. It doesn't matter if 4 of them are dead, if the jungler or ANY of them is up and they have a ward on the point then there is a huge chance of it getting stolen.

Saying that Dragon shouldn't be a problem if you know how to Lee Sin's passive is stupid because getting Dragon with any jungler is not a problem, it doesn't matter if you can take it's health down if it get's stolen by someone using smite. Also, you should be getting Dragon at level 7 max with Lee Sin.

Lee Sin doesn't need anything except Smite and Ghost/Flash because he already has a skillshot slow(with red) that allows him to close the gap between anybody your ganking. He then has an AoE slow, a jump towards wards/allies and if ganking at level 6, a huge knockback.

When you start playing ranked, or against a decent pre-made or coordinated team you will get counter jungled at level 1 and you will have wards set up in your jungle for the enemy jungler to counter you, take mobs for decreased exp and steal buffs.

Please, just trust the majority of us when we say that just because you can jungle with Lee Sin, doesn't mean you should, because it makes it A LOT worse, or more over useless compared to a real jungler using smite.

tl;dr
probably more shit reasons
and read a lil
i would probably never jungle in ranked
jusss sayin,and then i would take smite cause that shits serious

love how everyone is pitching in here
to bad i dont care at all and it works well for me.
inb4moarnoobspostreasons
"source a reasonable brain not just repeating tactics for ~130 games"
I see. So just like I can be mentally good at chess, but cannot play it in real life.
Theres a thing called experince.
Lee Sin's passive. 50% bonus attack speed for the next 2 moves after using a move.
Dragon debuff. Attack speed slow.
Not quite sure where you are going with this.
Also. I wonder why Pros take smite. Oh wait... Its USEFUL in the jungle.
TL : DR. You don't know about jungling. Stick to a lane.

there's a thing called experince?? whats experince
no. what i mean is im sure you've played the same tactic over and over and haven't tried my way (probably would die lol)
pros are mainstream, lets all get worked up over one persons troll tactics goooo!
this actually works well
Last edited by cocacobra; Jan 14, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
You're ignoring all of our VALID points and filling them with shit reasoning because "it works for you"

saying dragon isn't important proves how stupid you are when it comes to this.
You might as well play evelynn if you're planning on jungling without smite. -_-
I R IRONMAN