ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Video] Combat Arms
Well, Combat Arms is about a FPS game, its have in alot of country as Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, USA and others...I'm Brazilian, so obviously I play in Brazilian Sever, by the Level Up Games. Combat Arms or CA, its almost like Counter Strike, AVA, Soldier Front, Point Blank, and all others FPS, they are all the same if you can understand me, changing the resolution, the maps and the way you see the characters they talents and that thins each game have they, Combat Arms its normal and I fully recommend if you like FPS games. OK, Lets talk about me on the game, I'm in the fourth level called Sargent, I have this sniper called L1961 Artic Wolf, one of the best snipers, cause of the supressor and because of the damage that he gives its the maximum so I Don't need to care about the sound, and don't need to care about to don't kill my opponents without one shot, my name there as you can see its Razorr, unfortunately Razor was already taked , also I have almost 70 views with both videos, and I just created this account and the first video on sunday, I'm pretty happy on how much views I get in few days. Glad you like it and good luck if you will play any FPS !

Please rate it, First video our team lost and I end with 24/14 Kills/Deaths

On the second video we won and I end with 14/6 Kills/Deaths.

~Thx for Rating and all that stuff.

By: Razor

EDIT: Bondylox Done, more informations Added.
Last edited by Razor; Feb 22, 2011 at 08:58 PM.
also. it might be intresting to add that at this time over half the player's are hacking or cheating..

(ive played the game)
Yeah I know, its because of the company the host it, they are too weak in relation of hack and that things, just for curiosity the name of the company is Level Up Games !
lol was fun to hack/cheat in this game xD
its fun when people say : "go get a life fucking noob" or anything like that xD
well. basicly you are if you have to cheat or hack to win.

also. i believe the company's name is not Level up games. as far as i know its still Nexon (wich is crap)
i dont need to hack to win its just fun to do that
if i play legit they still say i hack >.> we cant be good at this game or we will be called hacker :l
i would not say its like counter strike cause cs is fast paced action and u dont have to level up or gain experence u just kill, get cash and buy new guns in game so everyone has a better chance of win. because of all the upgrading tools in combat arms players hack more often. also mmo games have a bad cheat blocking tool. Punkbuster or Custom VAC is better for multiplayer games
selling head textures for 50 tc finishes fast.i currently need 1500 tc for head avatar[not texture, avatar].
Originally Posted by kille142 View Post
i dont need to hack to win its just fun to do that
if i play legit they still say i hack >.> we cant be good at this game or we will be called hacker :l

you just said you hack :/ wich makes you a hacker even when ur playing legit -.-''

Originally Posted by ltsonic View Post
i would not say its like counter strike cause cs is fast paced action and u dont have to level up or gain experence u just kill, get cash and buy new guns in game so everyone has a better chance of win. because of all the upgrading tools in combat arms players hack more often. also mmo games have a bad cheat blocking tool. Punkbuster or Custom VAC is better for multiplayer games

agreed. though. i dont really like it when they are scanning the shiz im running yo D:
you just said you hack :/ wich makes you a hacker even when ur playing legit -.-''

dude i play legit some time 2 im not a little kid of 10 year who do that bc he think hes pro

but seriously they call you hacker if your pro