Ranking
Original Post
Updates
Hey. We are all still alive. I'm still alive. (I'm not leaving or anything, fuck you Alex💓)
Where I've been:
Life has been fucking crazy. I'm normally running between two jobs, or my family has me racing around to help with odd shit, or somehow achieving the impossible and getting a girlfriend and having fun with her. My life is entirely day by day and never boring.
What's my future plan:
I'm debating on quitting soon from my second job. I've been there for almost 5 years. I'm trying to hit 5 years and then decide my job there.
I've been working the last 5 months in becoming a full time Park Ranger. I have passed the tests, completed the process up to where I am now, and an just waiting for February. I'll be going to the academy, since this is technically a law enforcement job. I'm nervous, but know I can get through the last step!
Disc golf is still my main past time event. I play whenever I can, and even play with my girlfriend! She for some reason enjoys it too.
Lastly, I plan to come back in game more. I am planning on finishing my degree over the winter, so I'll be on my computer more. That should mean more recruiting and wars again for me.
What about Liquor?
Honestly, I dunno. We are all alive in some aspects. Some are still in game playing, some are drinking, some are working, some are drinking, some are doing drugs, some are just busy in school and life. I'm no different. Life is busy. I'm 23, and driving myself insane. I love it every day.
The clan is still always my family. I'm always gonna be here with the clan tag. My activity might be missing, but I'm here. You guys are still here. We are still drinking and living life to the best Liquor morales that we can.

Keep having fun guys. I love you all and miss you. We will all be chatting again soon!

Frosty out.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP