Toribash
alpha you're next
Static you've been accepted to trial
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 6, 2018 at 11:29 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Hello!!! My name is finesse/finesse and I'd like to apply to Obey.

About me:
My full name is finesse, and I am 19 years old. I'm from Tennessee(USA) and the biggest redneck you will meet (except for maybe shockey... fred is also a swedish redneck). I go to college, but I'm taking a gap year due to personal reasons. I used to work down at the docks where I drove a forklift for a living, but I'm also finished with that because of personal reasons. As some of you know my nickname is wheels, and if you don't know why figure it out.

Toribash:
I started toribash somewhere between 2012 and 2013. I've done everything from dueling, to replaymaking, to being in staff. I am in ORMO as well as a Clan Squad member. I used to duel quite a bit in ABD then switched to lenshu. I'd say I got pretty good at lenshu. Still better than itemp and hatt (sorry boys). I was also ES at one point. I haven't played too much recently due to being staff, but I'd really like to start again. I'm very active forum wise and can be active in-game.

Why Obey:
Well when I first joined I whispered Kolorz and begged to join. That didn't work out. Around early 2017 I applied for Obey and got trial, but sadly was denied. I know almost all of you in obey and the ones I don't I've most likely talked to in-game. I like Obey not just because of activity, but I know how tight you all are with each other. Not to mention hatt is in here <33333333.

That's about it! thank you guys for taking the time to read my application. Here are some of my single player replays if you're interested.
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
Hey guys my name is Matt and I am 20 years old.
I have taken a break from toribash that has lasted for 4? years.
I am now back and I am looking to join an active outstanding clan such as this one.
I come from Serbia and I'm studying to become a doctor in an university.

My toribash journey started as me being a complete young dumbass. However, one thing that always interested me was ABD. Throughout the time of me playing the game, I have spent most of my time pracitising ABD; dueling and terrorizing betting servers.
Back in 2012/13 I'd use to just come on for the betting servers and cash out there.
Most of the items I have currently was won from duels, including art. Recently, I've gotten better at lenshu and boxshu.
I currently hold the rank of Platinum Tier Rank 4 in the ranked section, hoping to climb further.
I used to lead the rank (KnC) which had 50,000 worth of clan points was it to become official today, also a very strong clan back in the day

Obey used to stand out back then and I hope I can provide my extended knowledge of the game to this clan. Some of the members here might remember me from before which I hope will count to something. My application might not neccesarily be long, however, I hope you take me into consideration.
Last edited by Money; Oct 26, 2018 at 11:41 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
your application has been posted gl.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
your application has been posted gl.

thank you the almighty push
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.