Ranking
Original Post
Lets Play Runescape!
I know this has been brought up before, but I wanted to start a new thread and hear what every one thinks of it. Good, bad? I have played it off and on for 3 years now. I am just now starting to play it again after 4 months, even though I need to buy a membership back.

For you people who don't know, Runescape is a really huge mmorpg game. You can find it by going to this website: http://www.runescape.com/

You wonder around this world called runescape with your character while trying to raise skills like Attack, Defense, Strength, Hp, Mining, Smithing, Wc, and17 more skills. You can also choose to do quests and such. You can deck your self out with the best armour going from bronze, iron, steel black, Mith, addy, rune, and if you ever become a member even dragon, and Barrows if your high enough. You can also choose to go around making money and be a billionare in runescape. It does not have the best graphics in the world, and I kind of prefer it doesn't when you have so many options in this kind of game, but all the skills and quests and such make up for it.

If any one ever wants to hook up, or whatever on there, I have two accounts I play on. One called Herrmann3, and the other is Herrmann3000. My herrmann3000 is a lvl 3 (loest possible), But when I am done with the account it will still be a lvl 3, but all the skills that doesn't raise the combat lvl will be 99 (highest).

The other account I play on is my original one and my main. It's the Herrmann3 one, and I am a lvl 90 on it. I have about 500k on it (don't ask for money), I was also a member for two years so I have a rune defender, wip, dragon med, dragon battle, and lots of other amazing stuff I can not think of at the moment. I can wear all but the mage and ranging armour for barrows. and my total lvl is 1362 I think. Its either that or 1632. I don't know for sure, but I know my highest lvl is 78 and my lowest is in the high 30's or low 40's (Not counting the new summoning skill since I havn't had a chance to use it.).

So if you ever PM me in-game, or need help or somthin, let me know. Also please tell me you are from here when you PM me. I am not giving away free stuff more than likley though.

Well now that I am done rambling on, let me know what you think about it all.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I played for a very long time, actually. +Rep for having the guts to actually suggest runescape on a gaming forum.
fuck me dead pat wtf y would u do that Y DAM IT Y!!!! dont runescape. i played it for liek 2 years was adicted then just gave up coz i did everything unless i get paid to do it i dont really want to touch it again
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by JePoY View Post
I played this a long time. I don't like that graphics of it. It takes time to let you join in the server.

its 2-BIT 3d now jep not the paper shit adn it has liek 100+ servers
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by JePoY View Post
:O really :O.. But aww It takes time for now to load..Unlike in the previous that it takes a seconds away.

still shity very annoying coz ur limited and members keep getting new skillz more often

OH GOD NO
JUST NO
COH is so much better!
or even WoW!
(Seizure)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Cabose, I haven't played in a while but isn't membership like $5??

it used to be 5 Us $ but now its like 10 or 15 my mate pays for it

I used to play this like a year or 2 ago i just merchanted stuff, then realized wtf is the point of just getting gold and quit
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
yes im aware of that chac but ive played quite a few browser games but they were crappy some werent but mst were ur beter off find a full game which isnt WoW and isnt in the beta testing atm
eg.
maplestory: all free
gunbound: all free
Knights: all free
EuDemons: all free
and there is a few others i no of but to tierd to list