Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
22 my lucky number
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Hey, we enabled post counting in the whole Clans section - which means any new post made in this board will increase your general post count. Cool!
(Please don't abuse it and mess it up.)
Hey, we enabled post counting in the whole Clans section - which means any new post made in this board will increase your general post count. Cool!

if i can count thats 23 times
dreamy suicide act
hey, number 24

OPEN

This was a good idea for a counting thread without b&, but you best believe we'll ruin it anyway
PM me with any and all questions
You're on 27th street dumb dumb
I just turned onto 28th
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Alright boys good meme.

But I'd rather we weren't the clan that screwed the post count thing up for everyone thanks.

Future threads like this will be deleted sorry.