Toribash
Original Post
[REL] ToriEditor: The Ultimate Tool for Toribash Customization
Hello everyone!

I'm delighted to present ToriEditor, a tool I developed in Python for Toribash. If you're a fan of this game and enjoy customizing your character (but you're too poor...), then this tool is perfect for you!

ToriEditor is a handy tool that gives you the ability to modify and adjust the colors/items of your Tori as you please. By offering greater creative freedom and in-depth customization, ToriEditor functions similarly to tools like BakkesMod in Rocket League.

Disclaimer : ToriEditor is currently under development, and some features may not be fully finalized. The interface may not be as aesthetically pleasing as intended, but the tool is functional and will allow you to customize your colors with ease.

There are two installation modes for ToriEditor:

"Archive Install" mode:

"GitHub Files" mode:

Now that we have installed ToriEditor, let's see how to use it:

1. Click on "Select File Path".

2. Go to the directory where the game is installed. (If you have Toribash via Steam, it should be in the following format: ('\Steam\steamapps\common\Toribash')

3. Click on 'custom'.

4. Select the folder of the player you wish to modify (if you want to modify your Tori in-game, then select the folder with your in-game name).

Once this is done, you can start modifying your Tori. There are two tabs, one for items and the other for colors. Just above the File Path, there is a console that will display various information about the items, such as downloading status, etc. By the way, if you download too many items at once, the tool may take some time and appear unresponsive. Don't worry, just be patient. Also, when the value is set to "none," it means the item is removed.

Pro tip

5. To finish, you can use the command "/lp name" to see the result!

How to use presets ?

You can download the .zip here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/djbjybjyuv...ditor.zip?dl=0

I hope you enjoy using ToriEditor to enhance your Toribash gaming experience. Feel free to provide feedback and suggestions to help improve the tool. Discord: mk.#7778
Last edited by Pourpre; Jun 24, 2023 at 08:41 PM.
this is actually such an awesome update for something i’ve been researching in notepad for years at this point, thank you
Originally Posted by pomi View Post
very cool

Originally Posted by sir View Post
amazing stuff

Originally Posted by Style View Post
awesome man Great job

Originally Posted by nasa View Post
this is actually such an awesome update for something i’ve been researching in notepad for years at this point, thank you

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
That is actually just cool

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate it! I hope each and every one of you enjoys it!
Originally Posted by Tide View Post
Wow! This game really needed something like this, gj! By the way, does it work for Linux?

Thank you! I'm not sure if it's compatible with Linux, sorry.
Very cool, I just had a play and it works as expected. My hope was that I could use it to try out item effects, is that something you plan on adding in the future?