Ranking
For bad early game junglers, I suggest clearing a camp and then waiting in the enemy jungler. Chances are, they are pretty damn low too.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post

Placements

I keep telling myself to practice. But then I get distracted by other things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was Bronze 3 in preseason. Any possibility I can get to high Silver? So far, I've lost 1 game in 3 games I think.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I was Bronze 3 in preseason. Any possibility I can get to high Silver? So far, I've lost 1 game in 3 games I think.

yea, if you win most of them.

9-1 went from gold 4 to plat 4.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
It really depends on mmr though. Seen some people go like 9-1 in bronze and barely move a tier.
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler

First LAN Pentakill on Bot Game

Last edited by SparChar; Jan 25, 2015 at 12:02 AM.
My Replays
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Hello , (An another wild player of League appears)

Was actually doing some classic 5v5 , Worst game and harder game ever i do..
Our TF was ragin' cuz i take the mid first so he try to feed enemy team , so i moved to bot (Yi is not a botlaner , he's a toplaner/midlaner -_(ù_ù)_-
Our shen just DC at level 9, the Sona of our team was first time , the teemo look like too (just don't know how to place the mushrooms , don't know how to ambush)
So i was the only decent player in my team for a 3v5 , but for me that was looking more like a 1v5...
The only thing is that i was quadra the other team (Riven , Lux , Tristana , Ashe , Soraka)
I always don't get the kill of riven , but in the really late game , riven was one shoting me and my teammate.
I just kill the drake 2x Time , and do all the work...
think i can win but i finally can't cuz of riven. if riven was AFK or just DC we actually won this game...

Here's my score (Sorry my game is in french because i'm french :x )

Aniway , bronze is like hell , too much troll/afk/feeder player , can't do good game , Only the korean bronze is safe :x

Also , the new jungle is like hell for me , i just gonna wait a bit with this new jungle , i tried one time to go jung with my main and actually i get killed by the monster in the jung. Shame on me shame on me.

Jungle for me is alright. The new jungle doesn't really work well with Yi in the early-game. Yi is OP as hell in late-game if he isn't cc'd to death. When I jungle, I choose a champion that have some type of lifesteal (EX: Hecarim, Aatrox, etc.) In the new jungle, Hecarim is pretty nice, since his Q doesn't need that much mana can you can sustain in the jungle through the wolf camp (from Gromp to Blue, then to Wolf). Then I would have to back. For my starter items, I just choose the "Recommended Items". The Machete, 2hp pots, and a warding trinket (I really don't care about the trinkets, but the warding one gives you map control). In the early-midish game, I gank A LOT. I go from Top to Mid to Top or Bottom. But, taking the T1 Mid Tower is always a priority. Dragon is also a priority, but that needs help from one other champ. For my Aatrox, I do the same thing, but sustaining in the early jungle is harder than Hecarim.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I was put in Silver V in the last season..but now i am placed in Bronze IV. R.I.P. Never playing ranked again until season.
Balance is key.
Placements.

From Platinum II, diamond elo to Silver I.

ggwp best thing that happened to me so far
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.