Toribash
Hey my name is Jhunter03 you can call me collin. i want to join all stars because i want a clan that is active and i feel is strong. i have not currently met any of your members as in get to know them personally. i am a positive person and i am always wanting to war. im from the United States and i live in New York. i am active in discord forums and in-game. i am good in abd and boxshu. irl i hunt, play soccer and tennis, and some badminton with my bro. thank you and have a good day
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
I am R3V3RS3R (it was taken without the numbers D: ) from Australia (GMT+10).

I've wondered the endless white wasteland of Toribash for many years, facing thousands of challengers along the way. I suffered many defeats, learned many lessons and practiced many styles.

Until recently I was content to fight alone, then I met a worthy challenger who invited me to join his clan when I passed his test. I joined and for a time things were good, we won many wars and climbed the ranks quickly. Then the clan became chaotic, and the leader abandoned us. A group of unworthy underlings seized control of the clan during the confusion so now I'm looking a clan of worthy fighters to join.

Of all the many foes I've faced some the most formidable have been from this clan so I came here first.

I prefer wrestling based mods like aikido, abd and s_wrestle. I also like GT_Boxing.

Outside Toribash I also play Rocket League a lot, lately I've been playing Hollow Knight too but I play all sorts of games. Outside gaming I play music, paint and draw.
Originally Posted by Watari View Post
Invite me to the clan

Make an app and make sure it is a good one
-----
Originally Posted by jhunter03 View Post
Hey my name is Jhunter03 you can call me collin. i want to join all stars because i want a clan that is active and i feel is strong. i have not currently met any of your members as in get to know them personally. i am a positive person and i am always wanting to war. im from the United States and i live in New York. i am active in discord forums and in-game. i am good in abd and boxshu. irl i hunt, play soccer and tennis, and some badminton with my bro. thank you and have a good day

Dude, leave your clan first or its a insta rejecion m8
Last edited by Vertex; Jul 4, 2017 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Hello, my ign is flagbox but my irl name is Logan, I'm 14, I want to join your clan because i want to embrace my competitive side, and meet people who play toribash and talk with them. I'm from the USA (EST), Im a blue belt and I play alot of Mushu, Boxshu, and Wushu. I am very active in-game and on discord. Favorite color is green, and I love basketball IRL. I hope you accept my application and If you accept i look forward to meeting you guys.
Clan Application
Clan Application

Hey All-Star Clan! I'd love to join the clan starting by making an app.
I am 17 years old, this clan got my attention because. I like to be with chill friends, I usually play Aikido.big.dojo mod, I spar once or twice a week. Anyway,
I live in the United States. I was born in 2000 on Utah state. I usually be lazy,
but I'm starting out to be active more. So my Toribash activity rating is 6.5/10 my hobby is practice my sports like basketball and football. I usually chill in the discord app. I can also say my 2nd hobby is chatting on social media. my belt is 5th dan, I listen to rap, e.d.m, dub-step(chill), country, pop, and jazz music.
I was born with a disability on my right arm, I had 4 normal fingers with one bone missing on my thumb. So I started living with four fingers. It's no big deal, because I'm used to it. Most of the time, I usually forget I have 4 fingers.

Clans:My first clan ever for me to be in was (SLNT)SILENT Clan.
I was in 5 different clans. (HL)HeartLess, (SLNT)SILENT, (Vamp)Vampire, (SKI)Ski, and (Sparkour)Sparkour. Sparkour's clan name might have changed to so I don't know what they're recent clan tags are now. I apologize.

Clan History: HeartLess used to be one of my one & only favorite clan because I had a lot of friends on it. I used to be the leader. I left because no one had interest in the clan anymore and it started dying. So I had nothing to do with the clan anymore. HeartLess' old clan tag used to be (Pure)
But the owner: Roukan had to change the clan name because "Pure" name was bothering pretty much. I'm unsure why but we'll never know.

Toribash History:I had this game for almost 3 years from now,
and it was an surprising past when I used to play Toribash. I started out dying on this account because I was traveling all over USA. I was offline for nearly 2 months, and I went to California to get back on my PC monitor, I started to play Toribash once again. I was missing the game. I would used to play Boxshu Mushu mod in public matches. I had a lot of friends that went dead on this game. But I kind of started a new life in Toribash and started playing ABD at 2nd dan. I started this game when I was 14.

History: When I first turned 17, I was starting to do a lot of travelling.
I have a lot of money in my wallet, but I usually save them for very important values. I started guitar when I was 16, it's still a learning progress because I have been busy with a job. I plan on stopping playing Toribash for awhile when I'm 20 years old.

So, hopefully I get accepted. Here is my discord tag Badmanbish#5083.

Thank you!

Rush Rosvall (Yes, it is my real name......)

P.S. I love you Trestet "no homo"
Last edited by badman4546; Jul 28, 2017 at 01:29 AM.
Cracker Of 87