Toribash
Nice hacked tumbling, but it's obviously not flawless.
The setup was nice but you landed the roundoff in a very floppy manner. Same problem with the back-handsprings. The full x in, full out or whatever you call it without shit terminology was nice, but I was hoping the full out was a full rotation.

I don't know if it was hacked or not but the back-handsprings were very nicely executed in the way that there was a bunch of momentum behind them. Making them actually look like they were building up for something bigger. most people tend to throw themselves into the air too much which ends up in huge momentum loss and totally ruins the purpose of the move.

Nice creativity in this one, but it's a bit too floppy overall. Lazy executions and poorly landed moves kind of let this one down. I know you probably didn't take it very seriously but I'd still love to see this one having it's potential fullfilled. Nice tho.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I love this one!
I cant even see where it is hacked.
The part where you stretch your limbs mid air is my favorite

I really hope to see more replays in this thread again :>
evil Führer of Evil
The entire replay was hacked, it looked really uncanny... nice job I guess? everything looked really floppy, leaves a lot to be wanted :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I hit two people at the same time and exorcised Uke
it's obviously hacked

Also the music I (mostly) listened to while making this

LINDEMANN

Flame me
Attached Files
Outnumbered.rpl (1.72 MB, 137 views)
Last edited by jisse; Jul 10, 2017 at 12:10 AM.
Hello jisse.
I don't know if you still dislike me. But anyways Just stoped by to say hello.
Hope you are doing well.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
this isnt a cnc but i just want to say
your replays have motivated me to get into hacking and realism and i want to thank you for that
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Very exciting to hear that Denilumi, makes playing this game seem worthwhile. I will keep an eye on you for sure

I never disliked you Large, you seem like a good dude and have never given me a reason to feel any kind of way about you. Not sure why you would say that
I am keeping fairly well, hope life is also treating you right!
damn jisse.... with some video editing, this would make a nice 'all vs 1 ' scene.
Great job on the sparring and hacking!
can you teach me in after 2 weeks how to hack like that ?