Toribash
Sounds great, too bad I don't have turrets!
I have 140 something in both Leatherwork and Weaponsmith on my Lvl 36 Hooman.

Might try the Engineer too, though, I hear great things about them.
I do love my Ranger, though.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
> Max crafting in one of the armor or weapon thingies
> Sell 20 slot bags or orchalicumingathingermajig weapon stuff
> Make money

OR my way of exploiting consumer desperation:

> Deploy turrets in commonly contested yet populated area.
> Make cups of tea.
> Come back 20 minutes later to pick up loot, look for exotics to sell for exorbitantly large amounts of gold.
> Sell the shit to npc vendors.
> Salvage crappy rares for Ectoplasm.
> Profit.

I call bullshit!

I tried that, and the turrets time out after approximately 5 minutes :3
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I kinda want a light-armor character too but I cannot decide between a double sword Mesmer or a Minion Master..
Can you guys help me out?
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I kinda want a light-armor character too but I cannot decide between a double sword Mesmer or a Minion Master..
Can you guys help me out?

make both :3. both are awesome classes which make alot of fun (specially the necro in PvP.) but just test them out, play until lvl 10-15 or a few rounds PvP. and choose which made more fun. (thats how i made it.)

but greatsword mesmer rocks!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hmm, my Ranger already uses the Greatsword.
I thought about making a Twin Sword Warrior and a Minion Master Necro after playing the Mesmer a bit.
I thought the Mesmer had skills that can summon an illusionary copy of yourself that sticks around, much like a spectral pet but that's unfortunately not the case.

I'll just get my Ranger to lvl 80 first.
I'm an artist.
Minion Masters have general carnage and PvE usefulness, along with decent PvP carnage.

But Mesmers are the gods of PvP. They are virtually unkillable in the right hands. They have freaking 9 seconds of group invis with the right speccing. GROUP. INVIS. I've had literally entire armies of players disappear in front of me, then get insta-killed by 50 channeled spells hitting me at once.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
9 seconds is nothing. a thief ALONE can do around 12+secs group invis. 2 thiefs can make a group permanently invis.

but its hard to master a mesmer in PvP. i got my mesmer on 75 and would still suck at PvP with him. (and i keep pwning with my lv. 7 necro...)

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Just hit level 57 and I'm finally starting to be able to take on groups of enemies and emerged practically unscathed; I didn't realise how important updating your gear is. Once played properly, Elementalist can really own.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
What's your build? I'm only level 30 and using the lightning hammer spec.
playing completly on these weapons isnt that good. u should stack some might, spawn the flame greatsword and kick their ass off. best way to play him.