Toribash
Holy shit that is nice, but it looks like you paused for a bit after the first dm.
Rawr
Just had like 15-20 mins to waste so here
Attached Files
rusty crap.rpl (391.3 KB, 22 views)
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
i mean this is a thing right?
Attached Files
hwit.rpl (208.9 KB, 21 views)
Meh
I'm rusty
Attached Files
Mott.rpl (203.3 KB, 18 views)
Fixed the ending boom
Attached Files
Mottor.rpl (247.9 KB, 23 views)
CnC this replay because it literally made me uninstall trying to get the no grab boom and make things smooth at the end.

Also first like 20 frames or some shit by fred
Attached Files
Nistol.rpl (208.4 KB, 29 views)
can confirm that demi actually uninstalled while working on this

It's a great replay; stylish, and to the point. The two hits were sleek and felt like they had a lot of weight and power behind them. The transition from the spinny stuff -> kick -> punch has this flow of standard tb movement to realism that, in my opinion, is really cool. It's visually pleasing, as it satisfies both areas of replaymaking that I personally equally enjoy, and through that it shows good versatility. I really like replays that have this sort of flow.

You didn't get the boom punch you wanted, but it's still a super solid replay. very good fren
shit
Nistol is boring overall other than the opener, Mottor was good with the DM transitions and the booms were neat. Hwit to someone like me that knows absolutely 0 about real life tricks thinks it is boring as shit.

Overall your replays are really well made here and there, but overall lacks any sort of overall creativity that makes me go "wow i wanna rewatch that atleast 2 more times"

gj or smthn, make more different stuff or whatever, nothing that i can really tip you towards doing since you've already done alot of it. Just play more is all i guess.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
nice opener ;o

joking aside that first kick was perfectly done

the self decap is an interesting choice, however in this gravity setting the head weighs a shit ton and I can tell it threw your tori's balance off especially during movements like the manip. It looks like you struggled trying to keep everything flowy, but that being said its a cool idea.

I thought the headskeet into a punch was pretty cool from a replay-maker's perspective, I know a lot of people would just swing the head, but you threw it and did some quick adjustments of save that extra bit of momentum.

your legs were a bit jittery around the 240 mark, so just be careful. It wasn't obvious the first time around but its something worth noting.

transition to pose was pretty smooth my dude, and the pose itself was great.

I like this entry, good luck in the competition
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/