Toribash
I think what your talking about are body textures, you need to buy the texture from the shop in order to upload them to the tori
Originally Posted by ermac2222 View Post
I have a quick question; how do I set DQ on specific joints, and not the others?
Also, I can't find a list of flags anywhere, can someone tell me them?
Thanks in advance.

Wiki is up again.

http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Modding
- its been a while
how to make a toribash 3.6 mod
hey im new to the hole toribash thing so i dont know how to make a mod or what the scripts are so if any one can help it would be very much appreciated
[Question]What should i write...
What should i write in the mod that hand spin 360deg. (like in mod propeller_hands)?
Is it possible to make only some parts of the body to have no friction?
And is it possible to set not absolute friction?
Originally Posted by AlmightyMax View Post
What should i write in the mod that hand spin 360deg. (like in mod propeller_hands)?

joint r_wrist
range 10 -10

depending on what hand you want to spin.
r for right
l for left

Originally Posted by korzun1n View Post
Is it possible to make only some parts of the body to have no friction?
And is it possible to set not absolute friction?

you can put individual friction of environment objs but I don't think you can on body parts.
you can put individual friction of environment objs but I don't think you can on body parts.

not that i know of. Friction is calculataed as the average friction between the two objects. if one is 0 friction, and another env_obj is 10 friction, there still will be friction.

however, when applied to body objects, no average is taken. if a body object is touching a 0 friction block, then the friction calculated is 0 friction. Same if it were 10000 friction.
- its been a while