Toribash
Happy to be of service!

And don't get to overwhelmed with this Seishin Power-up, it's still in the beta phase of testing! (Check some of the more recent comments on the page!)
Last edited by Sparky; Apr 1, 2015 at 03:41 PM.
lol, brad I was right.

[1/04/2015 8:20:43 p.m.] Wills: I posted a reply to the clan thread
[1/04/2015 8:20:51 p.m.] Wills: dont tell them it's an april fools joke
[1/04/2015 8:20:58 p.m.] Wills: I think esoldier is dumb enough to fall for it
so guys me and sparky thinked about the prizes , and it was a 3d not avalible item so iam gonna participate with [monk] to take from them like 20 items or 15 idk but sparky do you accept that ? are you gonna say bye bye to tc? i mean for the items , but if they said its free then you will dont send any tc , what do you think?
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
[1/04/2015 8:20:58 p.m.] Wills: I think esoldier is dumb enough to fall for it

I love you too, slay
So yeah, Solax announced that it was in fact an April Fools prank. I will admit, I did play a role of leaking within the prank c:
i dunno about april fools,is this what they call april fools?
-----
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
so guys me and sparky thinked about the prizes , and it was a 3d not avalible item so iam gonna participate with [monk] to take from them like 20 items or 15 idk but sparky do you accept that ? are you gonna say bye bye to tc? i mean for the items , but if they said its free then you will dont send any tc , what do you think?

how about my Junky Green Hat for the price?
Last edited by Mattkit5; Apr 2, 2015 at 03:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey Will, I got bored in class and ended up glad wrapping the toilets in the staff room, I have around 4 detentions for it ;)

There was a drug raid across from our school and there was a whole squad of police, I ended up walking over and saying "You got me there" and one of them said "Go away mate, or your going into custody"

At this point I thought it was an April Fools prank.
It wasnt.
Hello all!
Been AGES since I've posted here, and I apologise for that.
This clans growing a fair bit, when do you plan to apply for official, Sparky?

I keep forgetting to update your new logo onto the allies list our thread.
I'll do it as soon as I get back on my computer.
father of philip scone
^^ He's already applied, Vibe is on the list of clans being discussed currently.

Anyway I've actually never posted here before, good luck on getting official guys :v
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris