Toribash
Originally Posted by VanillaMC View Post
I was just asking because I really don't know how to apply... Could someone at least give me an idea as to how I should apply? So that way I won't get insulted like the guy I'm quoting...

Get an "[Elite]" tattoo and they'll have to let you in
or, if you arent going to do that, youre always free to actually get to know as fucking faucks sakes jesus christ............................................ .........

also if you play gta5 with me on ps3 ill invite you
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
Answers
Originally Posted by HeyoFred View Post
or, if you arent going to do that, youre always free to actually get to know as fucking faucks sakes jesus christ............................................ .........

also if you play gta5 with me on ps3 ill invite you

Did you mean to say "Get to know us"? If so, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do that without actually being in the clan. Also, I have a ps3 but my dad will not let me get GTA V on ANY console, despite how much I want it. I would play it with you if I could, but unfortunately, I can't. I apologize.

-------
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
Get an "[Elite]" tattoo and they'll have to let you in

Do you mean an "Elite" tattoo as in, like, have the word "Elite" on my tori as a texture on my arm or something?

-------
Again, sorry for not having a clue when it comes to social situations, like applying to threads... I've never really been good at it.
----> Clicky <----
He was joking about the tattoo ofc get the fucking tattoo and beat shhhmikes' wapow tattoo and you'll join xd

Get to know us means find us in game and socialize, do /rf and /sa elite in game, it will tell u if any members are online

I barely know you, ive talked to you a few times here and there but idk anything about u so try to get to know us and we'll go from there
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
He was joking about the tattoo ofc get the fucking tattoo and beat shhhmikes' wapow tattoo and you'll join xd

You can't beat that tattoo tho lol
someone can
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
ddos last night i was scrolling this fucking thread and was just about to go to sleep and your profile pic jumpscared the fuck out of me

its cute i like it
you're on thin ice, pal