Ranking
Hi I'm karateka13 and I would like to return to your clan because I find it fantastic. I'm going to be 2nd dan Black Belt and I'll soon be 3rd dan black belt, I'm going to be a little guy ^ ^ (my parkour in Toribash) so since I'm in toribash I'm already back in some clan if you're interested. Am gifted (finally) a stronger in the room judo and mushu. In my real life I am a girl, who at 14 years old.
For information I am in the clan of Jade Lotus since longtemp and I would like to see something else I want to fight for real to your side
PM me , If you invited me in the clan
Last edited by karateka13; Dec 16, 2016 at 04:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
KARATEKA <3

KARATEKA <3

Originally Posted by karateka13 View Post
Hi I'm karateka13 and I would like to return to your clan because I find it fantastic. I'm going to be 2nd dan Black Belt and I'll soon be 3rd dan black belt, I'm going to be a little guy ^ ^ (my parkour in Toribash) so since I'm in toribash I'm already back in some clan if you're interested. Am gifted (finally) a stronger in the room judo and mushu. In my real life I am a girl, who at 14 years old.
For information I am in the clan of Jade Lotus since longtemp and I would like to see something else I want to fight for real to your side
PM me , If you invited me in the clan

1. i'm pretty sure there's a recruitment thread linked in the op

2. at first i didn't really know where that accent came from, then i read belgium on your user profile and now i still don't know where that accent comes from, could you like tell me what your first language is pls ?
Originally Posted by karateka13 View Post
My first language is french

U have a pretty good grammar even tho you're first language is frence
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
Guys we gotta get more of our guys on forums and on Discord. Any member who helps with that would have a good chance of getting promoted. And Karateka cool apply for FC anytime if Lotus dies.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
You will be ready to accept me in your clan according to the information I have given you?
KARATEKA <3

KARATEKA <3