ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Revivify! Roll20's Texture/Art Hoard
By making this thread, I hope to:
1) Show improvement
2) Gain more publicity
and 3) Explore my capabilities and share my art w/ others.

Any textures that are not watermarked are free, so don't worry about "accidentally" getting screwed over.

Btw, I am a pretty experienced Toribash artist, and during the making of this thread, I am simply trying to shake the rust off with funny sketches and easy textures.
However, feel free to criticize and completely obliterate my hopes and dreams (in the most polite way possible); I can take it. I am Fruitcandy's new account . . .

Mapping Fail #1

Nope. See you later! Starting project: Vision
https://www.google.com/search?biw=19....0.VqNKi36baJ0

Vision WIP#1

Notice

Last edited by Yuma; May 27, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
WOAAAAAAAAAAH! Nice hope to see more of ur arts
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Nice drawings, you show a style already, I wish to see a complete head of yours, so I can help you improve.
Working on something new now. A vampire perhaps?

Anyway . . . it's updated and junk.

SCRATCH THAT! Inspiration Mode Activated; Change of plans. Time for a huge project.
Last edited by Yuma; May 19, 2017 at 02:24 PM.
I usually like more content before i cnc but...
Some tips from me to you.
Use refrences of anykind will help you get through the tough parts of drawing.
Keep things like ears on the direct side area of the template putting them too close to the face will give it a weird effect.

For the vision head I suggest caution with marking super small details when the head resizes it will distort them.
Draw out the whole sketch before shading is my suggestion but not everyone likes to work that way so just food for thought
I still take texture requests for usd