Toribash
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Well I went to a professional place of course: the tubes and needles came out of a brand new pack. They start by doin some test out feels for you so you know the pain threshold. I myself didn't feel it tbh, but I don't watch it and it kinda made me feel nausea watching the skin slightly leave a slicing trai as he dragged it. He used a fan needle of 5 some tattoos use 50. But when he started using the fan one it was a lot less painful cause it was spread out, and felt almost like a slight scratch along the top of your skin. The needle goes in less than a pen tip would. And is thinner than a safety pin.
Trust me the pain later hurts more and that pain is comparable to a bad sunburn being touched all the time. So it's bareble. I got shading and filled. It looks like sharpie right now cause it needs to fill in. today it looks darker and has filled in slightly more. Looking a lot less like a sharpe but it's starting to scab. It has black scaley look around the fist and outer ring atm. Soon it should look more like a circle too.

Colour only made a difference for me because he did the black first and the middle puffed up bad and was sensitive as Fock se he started the red with the single needle again, which hurts a lot more. And fuuuuck you had to kinda bite your cheek a little. The spot I got it in was an easy area so thank god. I think he might have hit a vain on the way through tho. Cause I started to persperate blood around the tattoo.

Sooooo long sorry

Yeah, I didn't really feel mine 'till close to the end, and even then it was mild pain. That might be because of how many IV needles that I have gotten in my lifetime.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
we have recruited some new people. Lets make them feel welcome. And show them around if you can guys.

I think our recruiting is complete for a little bit. Thank you everyone in the clan for helping me make decisions!
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Speaking of recruiting surprise app!

I want to rejoin due to the fact that I left for a reason a lot of people went away and the community was dying so I left and went to pursue things IRL and I did, low and behold the TB community is back and is in full throttle the new blood is way better than the old ones less scammers and more new and rising talent. I would love to rejoin and help some of the new players better themselves and hopefully get better. This of course with healthy competition like CL. One more goal I have for the clan to regain the honor of being official and we lost that for a reason lazy players who lost there will to play which I have regained and reignited and which to spread to this clan. I know this sounds like a shitty app but its kind of hard to make an app with new and fresh ideas when you guys already know I strive for the same goals and the same personality.
Eyy man. Contact us in discord and we can talk
Lmao he was here loooong time ago XD
Yea XxSANJIZxX join our Discord channel so we can start to love you long time lol
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
He is in the (Lucky) ones

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club