Ranking
to your trick, heroman: I loved your opener, I actually make this opener somewhat often but you were able to make it a lot cleaner than I can. The first spin was cool but nothing much about it. The only issue I see is the landing where you didn't add any "swing" to it, the second you touched the floor you stopped and then you had to create momentum again, which disturbs the fluidity aspect imo. Everything else looks perfect, except for the first kick of the last trick because it looked a bit weak.

That said, everything I mentioned are tiny details that barely matter, but I can't be of much help to you to improve when you're already this smooth and clean. Your movement is very polished and I can't say there is much more work to put into it, you've already achieved high quality. If you want my opinion, this replay is amazingly good looking and you rock at this game, good fucking job
Towards creativity, your tricks aren't wow but they aren't meh either. When it comes to tricking there isn't much innovation you can bring anwyays. You should try parkour to expand your horizon of creativity

Zibril: I feel like I know this replay to be honest, there's something familiar about it.
Anyways, this lift is pretty damn sexy, it is clean, effortless (in a good way), effective as hell and even it put you in a great situation to keep manipulating uke. Talking of which, although this manip with your arms was very graceful and smooth, I feel like it was too soft and kinda annoys me.

I love the part where you stop being soft (more or less frame 200) and start punching uke real fast, then you go for the knee dm and start banging uke everywhere. The splitcap was dope. Pose was funny, best part of the replay. Well done replay overall

I'll post some replays for the sake of possible replays activity check and have the habit of doing it more often, I'll just bump some

including (respectively):
  • a trick I just finished
  • A lot of variations of a replay from my application for vector (if anyone is interested I can show the original one)
  • A parkour that ended up being a run because you simply have to touch the door
Attached Files
Tricking #7.rpl (514.9 KB, 4 views)
Zero v1.1.rpl (190.5 KB, 5 views)
Zero v1.2.rpl (107.6 KB, 4 views)
Zero v1.3.rpl (107.6 KB, 4 views)
Zero v2.rpl (202.0 KB, 4 views)
Parkour #6 - Escape Running.rpl (418.6 KB, 3 views)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

always insightful what you say, thanks lionet

zero is cool for the punch, i think 1.1 is my favorite from these
v2s other punches lack the power of the first one, but still good punches

the run is nice, sometimes the pecs a bit twitchy i think but form and movement is nice

now the tricking i will dissect
your first trick is nice, you make much speed quickly
i dont like the way you land from it though your form looks weird
on the btwist is a lot on your toes, i think it would be nicer if you contract the knee more next time so you dont get stuck on your toe so much

for the cork you do after, i think you should contract the hip later so you can make your leg do more of a swing the shuriken spin you do in the cork is cool though
the next trick flows smooth but i think it could have more spin

the kick you do then to recover yourself and flow to the next b twist is my favorite from the replay, super nice

this btwist suffers the same problems as the other one though, the hook at the end flows smooth though

your final spin is the best air spin from the replay good form in it and good use of the legs wrapping with good feet

my next replay i will post will be mirrors edge parkour, unless you have other good suggestion for map
thank you heroman
mirrors edge is a good one

spar with karbn I did some time ago and I think I forgot to post
Attached Files
sparring karbn v5.rpl (301.7 KB, 6 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i lied...

first i post a replay with guzzy in parkour

and cnc your replay of course i will never forget it (sorry karbn)

this spar was really cool i liked the fast movement and creative start
the kick you pull from the launch was so weird karbn o-o
ko felt a bit underwhelming

both you guys make really nice spin swipe kicks but i think punches can be improved by telegraphing them more x)
Attached Files
monkey map 1.rpl (1.66 MB, 3 views)
parkour_monkey_madness.tbm (33.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by heroman14; Jan 21, 2019 at 12:08 AM.
Hi heroman, please post some cnc of the previous person's replay before posting your own
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
insta reply
sniped

im on mobile but wanted to spooky you, get spookd
I'll check the replay tomorrow

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11 hours to reply im sPOOK'd
dont reply this, i'll edit and make this post a cnc