ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
get out of silver quick or you'll be doomed to a life of dupduck/complexity

i believe in you

it's awfulv
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Played with my MG/Nova friends yesterday after not touching the game for a month or two. I can still carry like I used to B)

Also might want to update me as Silver Elite cause yeah.

this is from experience :
silvers can't carry with novas/mgs
either you're a bad liar or your team are bad players
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I can't do office like I used to anymore, the meta has changed and people are better at covering the map with smokes and making it impossible to see anything. Inferno is where my heart lies lately, I still remember most of my old spots. If you don't believe me when I say I top-fragged with my nova/MG friends I can get some screenshots.

EDIT: After going through my past five games I topfrag during half time, then mid frag the rest of the game. Most of it is luck though and I actually suck
Last edited by NotShadow; Oct 24, 2014 at 04:21 AM.
20 hours on the record, still only played on the map Dust
What is this obsession?
cage the gargoyle
I need to start playing this game. It is just kind of sitting in my steam collecting dust.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you need someone to play with, and you live on the east coast of the US, or in that general area, feel free to add me. I can show you the ropes and stuff. Later though, not at the moment.
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
this is from experience :

silvers can't carry with novas/mgs

either you're a bad liar or your team are bad players

Hey hobo don't you remember when I top fragged as a silver 2 when I played with your posse
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
If you need someone to play with, and you live on the east coast of the US, or in that general area, feel free to add me. I can show you the ropes and stuff. Later though, not at the moment.

Yea man, Ill add you later. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
Hey hobo don't you remember when I top fragged as a silver 2 when I played with your posse

actually no
me and you both bottom teamed as i remember correctly
luckily that won't happen again but i'm sure you will get better
just go on a free for all DM server, those are fun and it makes you speedy! !@ !@#
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again